Chapter 35: Lost within a criminal space station

We see Edens Zero along with three Republic Acclamator class doing their usual patrol through the area while the crew of Edens Zero is seemed to be relaxing as they each are doing their own thing around the ship. Y/n and Lop train together, Shiki is with Fordo and the Bad batch, Hermit and Weisz are doing something while Homura is with Witch, Pino, Yogi, Sister and Mosco at the bridge.

We see Rebecca, Happy, Ella, Asa, Jimin and Kameko within the spar bath room as they sat around and relaxed while Ella sat on Rebecca lap feeling relaxed as well.

Asa: (smile) Man you weren't kidding about this place. This feels very relaxed.

Jimin: (smile) Indeed. We never have something like this when we worked for the empire before.

Kameko: (smile) Yeah this ship is great.

Rebecca: (smile) I'm glad you like it girls. I'm glad you three join us in our fight against the empire, this will be great.

Asa: Yeah, hey sorry about what we did. We were just doing what we believe was right.

Rebecca: (smile) Hey there's no reason to apologise. In the past we were enemies but now we're friends.

Asa: (smile) Guess so. Still I'm surprised that Happy is a machine and can transform into two blasters.

Happy: (smile) Yeah We get that a lot from several people who are new soldiers of the Republic.

Jimin: (smile) Indeed. Say I'm no Jedi but is your daughter strong in the force? Because I over heard Y/n told you something about her.

Rebecca: (smile) Yeah which I think it's cool. Still she is my cute daughter ain't that right Ella.

Ella: (smile) Yeah!

Kameko: (smile) Aaawww i can't help it, your daughter is so adorable.

Asa: Say how long have you and Y/n known each other?

Rebecca: (smile) A long time. At first he was kinda mysterious which I like and once he revealed himself to be a Jedi, i started to like him even more. Surely you girls like him.

Kameko: (smirk) You know I girl, he's very handsome and nothing what I've heard in holonets back in our galaxy.

Jimin: (smile) I find him very interesting indeed. He's very wise and kind to everyone around him. I may mistaken him to be Shiki's brother.

The girls tun to Asa who blushes and looks away but with all eyes on her she sigh.

Asa: (blush) W-Well true he is very cute and handsome as well and also.....very intelligent as well I guess.

Happy: (smirk) You loooovvvveeee him?

Asa: Don't get me started cat!

Rebecca: (giggle) Seems like many girls fall for Y/n right Ella.

Ella: (smike) Everyone loves Y/n!

Rebecca lend out a chuckle as everything seemed to be quiet until three Tie fighters fly over head Edens Zero and flies off to somewhere.

At the bridge Shiki, Y/n, Lop, Fordo, Weisz and Hermit enter the bridge to see the Tie fighters flying away but not attacking.

Weisz: Are they scouting us?

Witch: Maybe but they don't seem attacking us. My lord, the other Republic ships are asking permission to open fire.

Shiki: Tell them to hold their fire. It ain't right to shoot down three Tie fighters knowing they are outnumber. Let's follow them.

Witch: Understood.

Edens Zero along with other Republic ships follow after the three Tie fighters and it wasn't long when they see something ahead.