Chapter 29: The abandoned planet

We see Edens zero and three Republic venator class star destroyers travel through Hyper space reaching to their location to find the first map. While they wait we see Tech on his datapad and getting some information from Happy and Pino about androids and how his tech they are.

While we see Wrecker lifting Ella up into the air as she enjoys being lift into the air as she laughs as Hunter watch this while Y/n approaches Hunter and stand next to him.

Y/n: So how was the journey for you to come to the unknown region?

Hunter: It was confusing but thanks to Fordo we've manage to get there.

Y/n: Well at least you and your squad ain't in the side of the empire. Well except Crosshair, I'm sorry for that.

Hunter: (smile) That's alright. You know I've heard many things about you.

Y/n: Really? From who?

Hunter: General Skywalker and Captain Rex. They told me a lot about your adventures and your master. Echo also told me a few things about you as well

Y/n: Yeah, wish I would have seen you and your squad during the clone wars.

Hunter: (smile) Same here.

We then cut to Omega exploring around Edens zero as she is amazed by the ship as she looks out of thw window and stare out with amazement.

Rebecca: (smile) Hey there Omega.

She turn to see Rebecca and Oki as Omega said in nervous.

Omega: (nervous) S-Sorry for wonder off. It's just this ship...it feels different to the rest.

Oki: (smile) That's alright kid. Say we want to ask you something.

Omega: (smile) Sure what is it?

Rebecca: Fordo said you and Clone force 99 are clones right? But they don't seemed to be the same like Fordo and the rest.

Omega: Oh that's why they are mutated clones but rather being destroyed they were sent into battle by the kaminaons. They have abilities to help them into battle. Hunter can use his smell to track electromagnetic pulse, Tech can store everything to his mind and Wrecker is....Well he's very strong then any clones.

Oki: That's interesting. I can tell Crosshair has good aiming?

Omega: Yep while I'm........I'm not to sure what my ability are. Well at least not yet.

Rebecca: (smile) Those sound amazing! It's a good thing you guys on our side.

Omega: (smile) Yeah.

Soon the fleet jump out of Hyper space and they arrived to the planet. We see them gathered within the bridge as Tech dose scans on the planet with Witch and tells everyone.

Tech: According to this, it appears this planet is completely empty. No criminals or anyone on the planet.

Shiki: That's odd. I thought there will be tones of them right now?

Witch: It appears they must have left the planet for some reason.

Sister Irvy: Maybe a Chronophage must have eaten the planet?

Tech: The Chronophage?

Hermit: It's a creature like entity that can swallow planets and sent the planet back in time. But to answer your question it appears not, what ever cost them to leave was not the Chronophage.

Wrecker: Aaawww and I was ready to smash some heads down there.

Yogi: Same.

Tech: I advise we take things slow. It's unknown what is going on down there. There is a small chance that the empire might have taking over that planet after all.