Chapter 45: The Empires first strike

At the senate meeting room one Blue Garden we see ten Senators sat around on a table and have a meeting of a recent attack by the empire on the planet of SunBright as they start to argue to each other about the situation until Waston stood up and calls out.

Waston: Everyone, Everyone please! Let us all calm down and think clearly of the situation we are dealing with her.

Male Senator 1: Chancellor this attack by the empire on Sunbright is a shock to all of us! We now know that the empire has returned but this time stronger the before.

Male Senator 2: I agree. The attack on Sunbright is a call by the empire that they are back and stronger then ever.

Waston: I understand your worry but as long we have the jedi and our brave Republic troopers on our side, we will drive them out of the planet.

Female Senator: Even so this rumour of a sith Lord more powerful then ever is leafing this attack. We may fear we may not stand a chance.

Y/n: We can stand a chance Senator, I'm assure of you all we will.

Then Y/n enter the meeting room as he step inside and bow to the Senator and to Chancellor Waston as he tells them.

Y/n: My apologies for interruption your meeting.

Waston: (smile) Not at all master Y/n. I can tell you too heard of this news?

Y/n: Indeed. I'll have my forces ready and we set off to Sunbright to take it back.

Waston: (smile) We're very thankful Master Y/n.

Male Senator 4: Do you think you can have a chance against this more powerful sith Lord in battle?

Waston: (smile) I'm sure he will. You along with your friends are trained for this moment.

Y/n: (smile) Indeed. Now, it's time to put the training for the test.

Waston: (smile) I'm thankful and glad master Jedi. But knowing how large the fleet it maybe, we have connected someone that can help us in your fight against the empire by your side.

Y/n: (surprised) Really, who?

Waston: A Gray Jedi who have lead his own militia group in their own battles across the galaxy. They call themselves "The order of the Black wolfs."

Y/n: (surprised) A gray jedi? That is interesting. Where do I meet their leader.

???: Right behind you.

He turn as a Mandalorian step out of the darkness and walk up to Y/n while Y/n is surprised that not only he is a Gray Jedi but embrace the Mandalorian culture and become a Mandalorian himself.

Y/n: (surprised) Your very strong in the force. Still it's very nice to meet you, your name is?

Sky: Sky Frinadir, leader The order of the Black wolfs and proud and honorable warrior for my clan.