Chapter 53: Countdown before destruction (Part 1)

At the surface of Blue Garden we see every citizen evacuating the planet after they were told by the sentors about a imperial fleet with a weapon that is able to destroy a whole planet of Blue Garden. Republic troopers escort everyone to their ships as they fly away from the planet while we see a huge Republic fleet with Edens Zero at the front as we cut to the bridge as we see Shiki, Rebecca, Happy, Pino, Witch and Weisz as holograms of Homura, Fordo, Ahoska and Lop as they are in the surface as they tell them the situation.

Homura: (hologram) The evacuating is going well. All citizens have made it to their ships and taking off.

Fordo: (hologram) If the threat is dealt with, we will call all citizens to return Blue Garden.

Rebecca: That's good to hear. I just hope Y/n is okay.

Ahoska: (hologram) He'll be fine Rebecca. Oncehe deals with he New Eternal empire then he will come back to help us.

Shiki: (smirk) Same here.

Happy: I'm sure the empire fleet isn't gonna be so bad. Since we have weaken the empire soo much, is there a possibility they just have a small fleet.

Gray: Unfortunately not.

Then Gray and Hermit enter the room as they apoorches them while Gray informs them.

Gray: My brother was clever to gather a whole fleet that escape after the battle of Belial Gore. Knowing how many imperial ships that escaped after the battle, there is a guess he had a whole army of them.

Hermit: That's correct. Actually I've detected multiple fleets travelling through Hyper space and it seems like there a lot.

Pino: Is there a possibility we stand a chance?

Hermit: It's small but only one way to find out.

Shiki: How long until they will come?

Hermit: Right now.

Suddenly they turn to see a huge imperial fleet exiting out of Hyper space along with the prototype 3 Xyston-class star destroyer MK 2 that seems to be bigger then the rest of the fleets including theirs.

Rebecca: (shocked) That's one huge ship!

Witch: It seems that is powered by either gear magic.

Suddenly the holograms of Homura, Ahoska, Fordo and Lop cut out and suddenly Joshua appeared in front of everyone as he stare at then and announced.

Joshua: (hologram) Attention Republic forces. I am Joshua Taurus, leader of the new imperial army and I'm giving you a chance to surrender now and I may spar your planets destruction but if not, your planet will be destroyed.

Gray takes a deep breath and then step forward and spoke to his brother.

Gray: Brother don't do this, I beg of you. You don't have to do this.