Chapter 43: When will my adventure begin?

We over look at a peaceful planet that is homed to many humans and androids as they live in peace for a while since the Republic took over as we see the planets surface large tower like cities as ships fly in and out from the city, making their way while we see many civilians down below minding their own business while walking by just getting to their location.

We then spotted a young boy rushing through town trying to make it for his lesson while people move out of the way when he come by them as he hurry before he'll be late.

???: (thought) Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap! I'm gonna be late! I'm gonna be late!

He races through the city until he enter the forests trails and make his way through the woods while some people stop and wonder where is that boy going while we cut back to the boy rushing through the woods as we look over to see a mountain and on top of the mountain was a hut as it took a boy a long while but he made it up there.

Outside of the huts entrance we a women as she takes a sip of her coffee while she looks over to see his student arrive as he slowly breaths heavily before he collapse to the ground, catching his breath while the women lend out a small smile and walk over to him.

??? 2: (smile) No need to be hurry my young Padawan. You only have one hour till our lesson will start.

She walk over and help him up as we can see the women's face as she giveth young boy a smile.

??? 2: (smile) But I'm glad you came Xander, because today is your last lesson.

Xander: (surprised) Wait what?! Really, this is my last lesson? I was suspected for the lessons to be longer master F.

F: (smile) There has been a chance of plans. I've sense a great light within the force and I believe this unknown region has it's own jedi order.

Xander: (surprised) Really? How, you said the Jedi order was wiped out by the empire?

F: Yes but this is a new order. Now we must be ready to join them but first, you must complete your final lesson.

Xander: (smile) What ever it is Master, I'm ready for it.

F: (smile) Good. You must go a short journey to a cave and inside the cave is a Kyber crystal. Once you have it, you can make your own Light saber.

Xander: (smile) Awesome so just like yours!

F: (smile) Indeed.

Xander: So how can I find this kyber crystal?

F: Trust in the force and you can find it.

Xander: Really? So no map or no clues aboit where this cave is?

F: (smile) Nope. Have fun, I'll see you back here later.

She turns and enter her hut as Xander breath in a sigh and turn to the veiw of the large forest and he figures he'll start there and have a look around. So he carful climbs down a hill and enter the large forest and make his way through to search for this cave and a Kyber crystal inside.