Chapter 18: Clone Utopia

We see Edens Zero flying through space and as we can see it's barely damaged after Spider hacked into Edens Zero's symptoms and shut off the engines so the Empire will destroy it but thanks to Delta Squad and a help with Hermit, they managed to not only fixed Edens Zero's systems but scared the Empire fleet to leave them alone by tricking tjem to believing they are gonna blow up their fleet but fired fireworks instead.

Still we see everyone fixing the ship while some like Y/n, Quinlan, Shiki, Boss and Lancer are being brought to Witch to show them something but while that we see Fixer, Scorch and Hermit within the changing room and Fixer is bend down at a machine and fixing it while Scorch stand next to Hermit and look at the machine and asked.

Scorch: So what is this thing?

Hermit: This machine is programmed to pick out any clothes you want and you can get changed into the clothes without needed for taking off yourself.

Scorch: (surprised) Nice.

Fixer: Must say this technology is very impressive unlike ours.

Hermit: Yeah thanks for that. I want to apologise for holding you and your Squad back.

Scorch: It's fine Hermit, at least it was a perfect timing because I'll give you a point on that.

Hermit: (smile) Thanks, Sister Irvy on the other hand always tastes me a lot.

Scorch: Really, how so?

Hermit: Just some things that I don't like. I sometimes hate her.

Fixer: But she cares for you. For example, us Commandos maybe different to all clone brothers during the Clone wars but we care for them including each other, that's why we were trained to only work as team but as brothers.

Hermit: I guess. It is nice to talk to you two rather then listening to Sister Irvy all day.

Scorch: (smile) Never worry, any trouble you come to us.

Fixer: Still, what do you think Y/n and the rest are doing at the bridge?

Scorch: No clue but what ever they are doing, bet they have something important that is waiting to show us on what ever it might be.

(Meanwhile)

At the bridge we see Witch showing Shiki, Y/n, Quinlan,Boss and Lancer a message from a Clone Commander Doom and after the message ends they look to each other and Quinlan asked.

Quinlan: Have you gotten the coordinates?

Witch: Indeed. It's at a far off planet called tropical-Land.

Shiki: Tropical-Land?

Y/n: Rebecca told me something about that planet. Rare people find that planet and use it as their vacation or honeymoons. It's the onky planet that has less people and onky a few people know about it.

Lancer: But how is that possible? Commander Doom is a straight up Commander and by the books Clone. I never knew he remove his inhibitor chip.

Boss: It's maybe a trap set up by the empire to lower us in and us.

Lancer: Maybe not. Perhaps we can check it out.

Boss: I understand that your shock by this but there is no way a Clone like him be in the Unknown Region. It's impossible.

Quinlan: Maybe your wrong. Maybe there is som eclones that didn't obey to order 66 and head to the unknown region to hide from the empire.

Lancer: Still we need an army but more importantly a base. To all due respect but Kisho might be right on one thing. We have only have one ship anethe empire has a massive are. We may have a crew but we need a bigger crew but more ships to fight back against the empire