Luther was very closed with Allison also know as Number Three when they were kids.

Luther have being on the moon for four years doing some research for their father. He always did everything their dad said, because he wanted to be a good child, cause he wanted their dad to be proud of him, but the others think that it was a waste of time, because their dad never show any respect to them.

Luther's titled as Number One made him have such an huge ego. Caring only for Number Three. His main focus was being a leader. Unfortunately, he had zero expertise in that field, hence their lack of disrespect towards him.

Luther have abandonment issues, childhood trauma and trust issues.

Number Two: Diego Hargreeves, The Kraken. He has the abilities to curve anything he throw but he most used knives which is why he always carried around knives. He is also capable of manipulating the trajectory of any weapon he throws, he can stop it dead in its tracks.

Diego is a skilled, intense vigilante who has a real problem with authority. He isn't as naturally strong or smart as his siblings, so he's worked three times as hard for everything. Believing he should have been the leader of his family instead of his brother, Luther, he carries a massive chip on his shoulder that makes him hostile to just about everyone.

He is a rebellious, impulsive and brash individual with a tendency to show off. He also have anger issues and sometimes act before he think.

However beneath his confident, cocky behavior, lies a deeply insecure individual who desperately wants to prove himself. He is the most emotional of the siblings and is quick to act on these emotions without thinking.

Diego is a really mommy's boy. He love their robot mother more than anything in the world. Following in their father's characteristic footsteps, he was cold for the majority of their childhood. Seeing to have never loved another person, gotten affection or care like the rest of the siblings, he preferred to be known as the rebel.

Diego didn't care about life. Ironic how he always criticize their father's ideas to make them superheroes, yet he chose to fight like one for a living.

Just like Luther he also wanted to proof himself to their dad.

Diego has PTSD, trust issues, childhood trauma and anxiety.

Number Three: Allison Hargreeves, The Rumor. She has the ability to rumor anyone to do anything, with the mere sentence, "I heard a rumor," which she follows with an order or a suggestion which the person has to carry out.

Allison and Luther were very closed when they were kids, and they had some sort of romance going on, even so they had never kissed, the siblings could see that they were in love with each other.

Allison is beautiful, elegant, and a formerly world-famous movie star who possess the power of suggestion, anything she say aloud comes to pass. Her life seems perfect from the outside, but her ability has undermined every relationship she's ever had. With her career on the decline and her marriage in shambles, she refuses to use her powers as she seeks a more authentic life.

Allison has a daughter name Claire.

Allison is a determined woman with a kind heart and strong values. She is a thoughtful and reflective person.

She was stubborn, but everywhere she went, a power of fierce followed her. She always thought she was better than others.

Number four: Klaus Hargreeves, The Séance. He has the ability to see and communicate with the dead.