》ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ《

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun immediately wrote back the reply to the younger saying-

- I am sorry Taehyun. I didn't pay attention to my phone yesterday.

How would he? He remains indifferent to his surroundings now quite frequently.

Time Skip~

Yeonjun now sat alone in the classroom setting down his supplies and other stationary. The teacher was readying some papers as he glanced at Yeonjun saying-

"Yeonjun, your detention will over in 2 hours. Continue to work here. After 2 hours you are good to go."

Yeonjun didn't feel the necessity to speak further as he just nodded and bowed at the teacher seeing him exit the room leaving the male alone in this class. And due to his natural instinct, he immediately glanced outside seeing the cloudy sky.

No sunlight and light wind. But still with a humid atmosphere.

"Let's just get over this.." Yeonjun mumbled and just opened his notebook to continue his work with a pen stuck up in between his fingers. But-

His hands froze on it's spot as he saw the pages he was about to turn.

That's....

Soobin's handwriting...

His daily reminder.

Yeonjun felt his insides getting filled with overwhelming rush of emotions as his eyes started tearing up rapidly and lips trembled trying to control his emotions.

"I don't want someone as pure soul like you stay sad like this. Cheer up hyung. Remember I am here always. Promise."
- daily reminder (1)

The older's eyes scanned the writting's, his mind immediately flooding with the memories of that specific day.

-

Yeonjun quitely entered the class taking his seat beside Soobin who just gave a small smile to him without talking anything. Well, Let's just say Soobin's hearing aids were damaged by some incidents and that's why, he had to communicate with sign languages and other gestures.

Talking without hearing yourself is difficult. Yeonjun gave a weak right lipped smile taking a deep breath concentrating on his task. 15 to 20 minutes to the class... Soobin drifted his attention to the older male beside him.

Why? Because the older looked a bit off.

Like he was oddly quite.

Soobin was very attentive when it came to the people he was close to or friendly to. So Yeonjun was no exception as well. Soobin had a skeptical feeling inside him as he repeatedly kept on stealing glance at the older. But the next moment, as he glanced at the older, his eyes widened seeing a drop of tear stuck on the older's bottom eyelashes who had a straight face while concentrating on the board or at least pretending to do so.

Soobin wouldn't have noticed anything if it wasn't for the piece of white tissue sticking out of his fisted hands.

Oh my Jesus... He is so good at pretending to be fine.