CHAPTER 27

NIGHT TIME IN the city of sin was fabulously explainable, and Ariella and Brandon, together with Lizabeth were drowned and enticed with amazement and astonishment. Las Vegas is the city that lives all night long, all day long. For Lizabeth, since she and her father had been here for several years before, the delightful and magnificent effect of the sparkling lights all over everywhere was precisely normal for her. Compared to Ariella and Brandon, the couple were so ignorant about the fantastic sights, but not innocent about the reality of the place.

Ariella glanced at Lizabeth, who staring nonchalantly at the grand facade of the Planet Hollywood hotel. "It's fabulous, right?" She asked Lizabeth, nudging her shoulder with hers. "The big dome beside the hotel is what they call The Axes." She babbled, pointing the dome beside Planet Hollywood hotel. "It's where most of the Hollywood performers and singers performed their hits there."

Lizabeth nodded mildly without evening glancing at Ariella. "Yeah I know." She deadpanned, plastering a lackluster countenance. "I've been there–" she cut herself off and forced to look at the dumbfounded Ariella. "I mean I will be there someday when I have enough or extra money."

Ariella felt thrilled and excited, thinking about what Lizabeth uttered. She clasped and entangled her hands together, squeezing in both indignation and elation. "Ohh… my favorite Korean boy group BTS had performed there lately." She said and grumbled in exasperation, realizing how poor she was to miss the concert. "I wished I had the money that time."

Lizabeth gazed at Ariella, blinking and gaping in realization of what Ariella just said. "I thought you don't like Asian singers." She pondered audibly and slightly mortified. "I thought you hate Korean and Chinese love stories."

"Well ahm… yeah!" Ariella folded her arms across her chest, scowling looking at the other side. "I hate their telenovelas because to me they're cliche and corny. And they don't look relevant to the modern generation of young ones." She added, smirking disdainfully at Lizabeth.

"You have a point there." Lizabeth agreed, peering back at the Planet Hollywood hotel. "But I honestly love watching their love telenovelas." She said and her face dramatically began glowering red. "Everytime I watch a Korean or Chinese telenovelas, it makes me feel like I have been left behind." She sighed in exhaustion. "I wish Mr–"

"Don't hope!" Ariella cut Lizabeth off, interjecting promptly. It seemed she knew what Lizabeth was going to spell out. "We have already advised you  several times before. And that sex video of Chandler and that Tamara in your inbox is a proof that he can't be trusted." She angrily blurted out. "We are your friends Lisafe. We are so concerned about you, and we don't want to to get hurt."

"But that sex video of him and Tamara was taken a year ago." Lizabeth protested, grimacing at Ariella. "Why don't we give Chandler a chance?"

"A chance?" Brandon hollered tumultuously from a few steps from Lizabeth and Ariella. He was carrying two boxes of pizza, ambling leisurely towards the ladies. "What chance Lisafe? For Chandler?" He scoffed tauntingly, condencendingly sniggering at Lizabeth. He sighed deeply and at the same time shook his head in disbelief. "Chandler and I are friends and I know him well. Even if he and Mia Clara gets married soon, I know he'll still be sticking his shaft to other hairy or shaved pussoms."

"He's not marrying Mia Clara." Lizabeth exclaimed exasperatedly.

Ariella and Brandon frowned and blinked as mortification loomed through their senses. They couldn't believe how dumbfounded and dull headed Lizabeth was when it came to her emotion. Like Brandon said, he and Chandler had been friends since they were high school and got separated when they were in college. Chandler enrolled in one of the famous universities in the United States. And Brandon whose parents were short of budget, enrolled in a government college. Even when they were in highschool, Brandon witnessed how Chandler had been with different girls.