CHAPTER 19

"YOUNG LORD RAPHAEL Daniel Amancio."

Ralph gaped in horror and nearly lost his breath, seeing six familiar men occupying and lounging on table eighteen. The fore mentioned of his added to the tension that was looming and groveling through his nerves, making him frozen and petrified. Ralph wanted to heave himself off as quick as he could but when he attempted to turn around, another two in business suits standing inches away from him. It sickened him to see these faces after avoiding them for the past months.

"Arthoro, Antonio and Artemeo, what are you doing here?" Ralph spoke softly and calmly as he could, preventing himself to cause scenes and episodes. He was staring furiously at the three men who he mentioned their names. "I told you to stay away from me. I know what I am doing."

There were eight men in business suits in total. Six of them were sprawling around the table eighteen – and that included Arthoro, Artemeo and Antonio. The three were notoriously known as the The Cabrera's Thunder Brothers. Out of the three, it was Arthoro who considerately the leader of them. For the past days and weeks, Ralph had seen Arthoro once but not Antonio and Artemeo. The Cabrera's Thunder Brothers were the most trusted men by Mr Michael Angelo Amancio, Raphael Daniel Amancio's father.

And Raphael Daniel Amancio was also known as Ralph Cortez in disguise.

Ralph or Raphael Daniel had seen and known Antonio and Artemeo before but not quite compared to Arthoro, who had been in his father's side. The Cabreras were the leaders of the few Mafia activities orchestrated by Mr Michael Angelo Amancio through Europe and North America. Ralph or Raphael Daniel also had his own men but only a few – for he only gave his previous trust to anyone he thought deserved. And one of Ralph's men was also one of cnsdnelrs friends.

"Lord Miguel Angelo Amancio, your father, is giving us an ultimatum, Young Lord." Arthoro heaved himself off his seat as gently and naturally, trying not to freak out their young boss. "He's here in Los Angeles. And he knows that you're here." He paced forward to the petrified and frozen Ralph. "And he desperately wants to see you as soon as–"

"The wedding has been delayed or postponed,  right?" Ralph interjected promptly, leveling his eyes with Arthoro's eyes. His statement startled and stunned Arthoro and the rest inwardly. "I know it. So tell my father to give me time."

Antonio pushed himself from his seat and dragged himself towards Ralph. "How did you know that your wedding with the daughter of Mr Armando Goodwell was postponed, young lord?" Antonio asked before realizing Ralph had his own men. "Oh! I forgot." He sighed slightly. "You brought some of your allies with you."

Artemeo propped himself off and rambled directly to Ralph and stood beside his older brother, Arthoro. "Young Lord, you better come to us now before your father burst his rage." He reached out,  attempting to hold on Ralph's shoulder but the young prince of Mafia shrugged it off. "Please Young Lord, stop hesitating."

All the customers and employees of the Donatello's, including Harold, Gerald and Analiza were so frightened. Albeit they hadn't heard clearly what Ralph and the eight men were discussing about, their instinct told them that something not right that was happening in table eighteen. They saw it clearly how Ralph was not moving and the dishes on the cart were not transfered and placed on the table yet. Everyone was stilled and clueless about what had really happened in table eighteen. But something told Harold that his presence was needed there.

"Mr Cortez, is everything here okay?" Harold came and interfered, interrupting and startling the eight men in business suits surrounding Ralph. "Do you need help serving their food?" He patted a hand on Ralph's back, ignoring the weight of the gazes around him. "I can help you."

"Yes Mr Miller." Ralph finally felt a pinch of relief and it was so pronounced. "Everything here is okay. These men here only want to check if the dishes are safe for them to eat." He giggled adorably beneath the brimming tension inside him. "But I am about to serve their food. And your timing is perfect."