CHAPTER 11

CHANDLER CONFIDENTLY PRESUMED that the night was perfect for him and Lizabeth. And that that morning could seeth and triggered his anger yet assumed that nothing would stirred his moments with Lizabeth. But what made the night awesome and spectacular for Chandler, he had his first kiss with Lizabeth – a thing that practically surprised him. Munching and chewing on the delicious food they had in their dinner, the taste of Lizabeth's lips relived and lingered through his lips. 

That even the most delicious dish they ordered was far behind in comparison.

"Want to tarry a little more for a glass of wine?" 

Feeling full after having a perfect dinner, Lizabeth tilted her attention to Chandler, tugging her lips into smirk as she comprehended. "I would like to. But…" she halted and wandered her attention around before returning to Chandler. "Their wines here seem expensive and costly."

"I don't mind spending a hundred and fifty dollars for a bottle of wine for us." Chandler uttered rhetorically, ensuring that paying for a costly wine never hurdled him. "I told you I have prepared this night for your satisfaction." He told her, cheviously smirking at Lizabeth.

"Oh well, since you insisted, then I'll leave it up to you." 

Beckoning to the waiter, instantly the waiter hurriedly plodded straight to their nook. Chandler asked, ushering at the waiter to bring them a bottle of champagne and two flukes. Lizabeth got a short taste of the dessert so she asked the waiter for slices of blueberry cheesecake. She had one slice earlier – she thought she wouldn't be bugged by the known dessert. It was her all time favorite anyway, and her late mother introduced it to her. Her mother was the best pastry chef Lizabeth had known. Her mother always baked and made exceptional sweets for her.

Staring at the flukes, Lizabeth grinned at the bubbling pink liquid cascaded swiftly from the bottle to the fluke. A memory came crowding Lizabeth's mind – when she and her parents went to Paris for her father's business trips in France. Champagne honestly didn't excite or steam her anymore, for she had tasted the sweetest, crispiest and tastiest champagne in the world. No further questions why. The Goodwell owned multiple businesses all over the world, and the Goodwell Pharmaceutical Group Inc considerably the largest medicines producing company on the planet.

In her nineteenth birthday, her parents decided to celebrate it in Paris, France. The Goodwell family owned a massive townhouse in Paris, and only a few walks away from the Eiffel Tower. In her nineteenth natal day, Lizabeth sipped champagne for the first time in her life. But I was no ordinary champagne, it was the Avenue Foch, which would cost anyone a whopping 2.5 million dollars for a single bottle only. Then in her twentieth birthday, her father, Armando Goodwell took her birthday celebration in the penthouse they owend in Manhattan New York. And Lizabeth tasted another expensive version of champagne, the Taste Of Diamond. 

So having her being treated by Chandler and spending a hundred and fifty dollars for a bottle of cheap champagne, Lizabeth could distinguish the contrast. Latching the fluke, Lizabeth dragged and tipped it to Chandler. "Thank you, Mr Limestone." She said before drawing the fluke against her lips. "It's wonderful." Actually, it's cheap.

"You're welcome, Miss Redwood." Chandler retorted, tipping his fluke toward Lizabeth. "Let's just imagine that we're drinking Armand De Brignac Rosê." He told her, drawing the fluke to his lips. "It's my dream champagne brand." 

"Have you sipped it before?" 

"Yeah of course!" Chandler proudly uttered before sipping his glass of sparkling pink wine. "During my twenty-first birthday. We celebrated it in Las Vegas Nevada though." He continued, sounding like bragging. "That one is awesome. The taste is incomparable."