CHAPTER 7

HE KNEW HIMSELF very well and he knew Brandon's limit. Chandler confidently rambled through the apartment of Lizabeth, passing the gawking Brandon and Ariella. Even Ralph and Lizabeth herself couldn't process and accumulate properly, seeing Chandler fumbling toward Lizabeth in the living room. In a second, Chandler crouched and  settled down to the couch rigorously beside Lizabeth. It seemed Chandler's eyes had a chain as they never off of Lizabeth's frame.

The charismatic and flamboyant twenty-five years old son of Los Angeles' retail store chain owner couple, Chandler Limestone, surprisingly came and shocked everyone. The guy was wearing a navy blue bottom up, a pair of Diesel black jeans and a pair of glistening Michael Kors black leather shoes. Smelling and familiarizing Chandler's eau de cologne, Lizabeth could vaguely identify and recognize the brand Chandler used. And Lizabeth definitely smelled the same scent once from her male cousin before.

And what made Lizabeth and the rest felt surprised and thrilled, in his grasps, there was a bouquet of roses, with orchids complimenting the roses. And a box of chocolate – which brand only Lizabeth and probably Ralph could identify. The chocolate box was no ordinary brand, it was expensive and dainty – practically not made in the United States. Along with the bouquet and the box of dark chocolate, there was another small box. Lizabeth initially identified that it wasn't a jewelry box but a box of expensive perfume.

"Mr Limestone, what is this about?"

The silence that loomed and dominated the living room and the entire apartment, eventually shattered and broke when the soft and canning voice of Lizabeth soared around. Instantly, everyone heaved a deep relieving sigh togetherly, as soon as Lizabeth's voice catapulted, fracturing everyone's from their dizziness. Even Chandler himself unconsciously and involuntarily sucked a breath and exhaled roughly. Ariella and Brandon, together settled, sinking themselves to the couch across from Lizabeth and Chandler.

"Mr Limestone, I'm asking you." Lizabeth continued as Chandler seemed lost for words. The irk and exasperation that enveloped Lizabeth's voice was inevitable and translucent. "What are you doing here? And what kind of trouble are we all leading to?"

Gulping awkwardly while clearing the vile on his throat, Chandler stared at Lizabeth without a single ounce of vacillation pasted on his frame. "I'm not here to cause you trouble, Miss Redwood. I will never do that." He told her before he drew his hands – with bouquet and boxes to Lizabeth. "I came here to make a reconciliation with you for my demeanor and how I behaved earlier."

"With bouquet of roses and box of chocolate with perfume?" Ralph interjected promptly, intertwining himself between Lizabeth and Chandler. His pouting expression was pinned to the bouquet of roses and the fancy box of chocolate and the box of perfume. "For reconciliation?"

"What's wrong with the bouquet of roses and the gifts, Mr Cortez?" Chandler asked frantically, scowling looking at Ralph. His lips twisted gradually, forming into smirk, a devilish smirk. "I don't see a single problem with this. Unless someone else is jealous."

Ralph's mouth parted as he was about to respond but the doorbell rang defeaningly, fissuring everyone's attention to the front door. Characteristically, Ralph volunteered to open it and Brandon accomlanied him – for they presumed that it was probably the pizza or the set of beer Ralph ordered. Ariella remained in her seat, inwardly contemplating about what her eyes were observing. Ariella knew that it was Lizabeth, the girl Chandler dated two weeks ago – people around them thought she was a random girl. Then Ralph and Brandon returned with a set of cans of beer and two boxes of pizza.

"Would you mind joining us,  Chandy?" Brandon asked as he slumped back to the couch, rejoining his girlfriend, Ariella. "I feel you need alcohol tonight to explain everything to us."