"Nah… I prefer Mandalay Bay hotel this time." Lizabeth bleated, scrunching her nose, leaning on the armrest of the couch. "It is safer for me while I am in Vegas this time." She said, making Brandon and Ariella Ariella frown in puzzlement, while Ralph and Sebastian fixated their quizzical gazes to Lizabeth. Noticing her friends and their incredulous countenance, Lizabeth corrected herself. "I mean safer for me because Mandalay Bay hotel is much affordable compares to Goodwell Tower. The Goodwell Tower is highly expensive."

Ralph and Sebastian blinked potently before they stared at each other flabbergasted. They two seemed to detect something from the way Lizabeth sputtered uncomfortably when the blurted about her safety. The young lady perhaps hid or kept something and that Ralph wanted to find out soon. Sebastian was holding two phones. One was his main phone while the other one he called a burner phone that was only for other recreational activities. And Ralph was glancing at Sebastian's burner phone alternately.

Then a group of three cars pulled through the driveway.

Chandler hopped off the driver's seat of his Porsche car, and confidently gaited straight to the entrance. His friends, Robert Washington, Arthur Kovacev and Xander Villariza followed, climbing off their cars. Everyone in the lobby bristled quickly, thudding to the entrance, where Chandler and his friends were idling. Suddenly Lizabeth phone vibrated from her bag just as Sebastian prodded his burner phone inside his pocket.

"And who the hell sends you a message this time?" Chandler asked Lizabeth and sounded dubious as he perceived Ralph and Sebastian weren't using nor holding their phones. "Don't tell me you have another suitor."

A grimace molded through Lizabeth's beautiful face as irritation loomed and tenanted inside her. "Another suitor? Is that what came into your mind when you see somebody sends me a message?" She wasn't asking, rather bleating to Chandler. "My aunties and I have been exchanging messages since last night. They are worried about me going to Vegas with my friends."

"And what do they send you this time?" Chandler asked, pouting teasingly, pointing to Lizabeth's bag. "Why don't you check and read it before we go." He suggested, snaking his arm around Lizabeth's shoulder. "Who knows it's important."

Complying to what Chandler suggested, Lizabeth rummaged through her bag before she retrieved and retracted her phone. Ariella scooted quickly to Lizabeth's side, and Lizabeth was oblivious to her presence and pry. Sliding her thumb through the screen of her phone, Lizabeth unlocked her phone and unknown and unregistered number flashed through the screen, sending a multimedia message. Lizabeth opened the message and she and Ariella shrunk in horror. Wobbling, Lizabeth almost unintentionally dropped her phone but Brandon snagged it quickly.

Lizabeth gradually took aback and distanced herself from Chandler.

"What happens?" Chandler asked incredulously in bewilderment, seeing Lizabeth looking at him as if she had seen a ghost. "Are you okay?" He attempted to pace forward, decreasing the proximity between him and Lizabeth. "What did your aunties send you this time?".

"It's not her auntie!" Brandon growled thunderously, glaring furiously at Chandler. "Here! Why don't you take a look of the video clip?" He threw Lizabeth's phone to Chandler. "It's you and Tamara having–"

"What!?" Chandler immediately tipped Lizabeth's phone closer to his face and played the video clip. "Who the hell sends this to you?" He asked exasperatedly, glaring at the lopsided Lizabeth. "Let me explain about this please."

"Explain?" Sebastian asked, robbing the phone from Chandler's grasp. "What is it anyway?" He asked before he stared at the phone, watching the video. "Wow Chandy!" His eyes shattered wide and mouth gaped, practically dropped down the floor. "This is hot!" He yanked the phone and handed it to Ralph. "Take a sneak peek bro?"