"Nice choice!" Chandler happily smiled at Lizabeth's decision and choice. "I know you would prefer Michael Kors than Calvin Klein." He said, slamming the driver's seat door. "Let's go inside." He beckoned to the entrance of the shopping mall.

And Chandler sauntered first and Lizabeth followed his lead.

Lizabeth had detected a contrast between Ralph and Chandler. Although both men never volunteered opening the passenger seat door for her, still she perceived a difference between the two. It awed Lizabeth a hint and interpreted a consideration to what Brandon and Ariella reprimanded her before. Chandler sauntered first not giving himself a few seconds to dawdle for Lizabeth to catch up. While thinking about Ralph, the guy was so gentleman beneath his overprotective demeanor.

Realizing, Lizabeth flustered inwardly when the name of the shopping mall materialized before her eyes. The shopping mall was Lizabeth Mall. And below the huge name was a written reminder; telling that the mall was a property of Goodwell International Incorporated. A multi national real estate company belonged and a subsidiary to the Goodwell Group Incorporated. And Goodwell Group Incorporated is the mother company if the Goodwell family. Mr Armando Goodwell was the chairman and CEO of the conglomerate.

"I love this mall. It's huge and has everything." Chandler praised and complimented the shopping mall, Lizabeth and her family owned. "I keep coming back here whenever I have time."

"I agree with you." Lizabeth exclaimed, roaming her eyes freely through the cluttered and pervaded aisles. "It seems people love spending their shopping moments here." She whirled around freely, looking at the thronged section that led to the cyber zone area. "It's my first time here."

Chandler beckoned around randomly. "It's beautiful, right?"

"It's absolutely beautiful!""

Chandler deciphered from sauntering and Lizabeth startled and stiffened when a familiar voice interjected between their conversation. Simultaneously, Chandler and Lizabeth spun to trace the source of the voice. Lizabeth's eyes fluttered wide while Chandler's eyes narrowed in exasperation. Ralph was ambling leisurely towards them with a devilish smirk dancing through his lips. Seeing Lizabeth smiled at Ralph's appearance, Chandler could feel how his head clench and his tummy flickered and churned in disappointment.

"The mall is beautiful like the daughter of the owner of this mall." Ralph continued as he stumped on between Chandler and Lizabeth. Then he turned to the half bewildered and half amused Lizabeth. "And you're as beautiful as the daughter who owns this mall."

"Mr Cortez, what are you doing here?" Chandler bemused audibly, coiling an arm around Lizabeth's waist.

Ralph grabbed gently Lizabeth's free arm and constricted his arm there. "I'm here to shop for Miss Redwood." He retorted enthusiastically, beaming at Chandler. Whipping his head, he turned to Lizabeth and appended. "Or shall I say baby girl?"

"Mr Cortez, this is not the right time and place to jester like that." Chandler countered objectively, glowering scornfully at smirking Ralph. "You already know that Miss Redwood and I–"

"Are not in a relationship." Ralph interjected promptly, cutting Chandler off and remarking at the same state. He smiled widely as he depicted the fuming agitation through Chandler's frame drastically. "And you will never be. You are betrothed to Mia Clara Lendholm. And aside from that–" Ralph muted himself as he felt Lizabeth was pinching him.

"Stop you two please. I beg." Lizabeth stepped forward, making herself a buffer between Ralph and Chandler. "If your intention is to make me feel happy and comfortable then cooperate with each other." She turned to Chandler and glared earnestly. "If you want to buy me clothes I'd be very delighted." Then she turned to Ralph. "And if you're here to shop for me….?" She contemplated for a few seconds. "Do you have money?"