Diligently, Alexandro and Selena complied and followed the lead of the hostess Tanya, searching for a spare or available table for them. Ralph hauled himself heading to the kitchen where he unexpectedly met Harold, who seemed so surprised and stunned by his appearance. Harold just blinked when Ralph plodded through the kitchen up to the butler's pantry. After Ralph snatched a bottle of ordinary red wine from the pantry, he took a couple of seconds of his life, roaming his eyes around the kitchen.

Harold and Gerald together with the other kitchen crews and personnels were overwhelmed by the nonchalant gesture of Ralph seeped through. Striding through the kitchen and ignoring the nonplussed countenance fixated on him, Ralph padded to the washing area and found what he was looking for. The golden blonde hair young lady, who seemed so preoccupied with the thing that kept her vusgy. Washing and drying the plates and other utensils.

"Baby girl." Ralph exclaimed as he tapped a hand on Lizabeth's back, startling the young lady at the same time.

Heaving a deep breath, casting away the scariness and tension inside her, Lizabeth spun and scowled at Ralph. "What is it Mr Cortez? And why are you–" she abruptly silenced herself when she discerned the flower in his grasp. And her eyes became half hooded when she perceived the contrast between the natural Ralph and the Ralph she was seeing at the moment. "Why are.. you.. uhm.. What are you doing here, Mr Cortez? And what is that flower for?"

Ralph gentlemanly handed the flower to Lizabeth. "Please accept this first." A glint of relief and easiness nourished through his nerves when Lizabeth took the stem. "Listen Miss Redwood. You have to stay here until the restaurant closes. There are people out there that want to talk to me." He motioned a hand. "This is for your own safety. Am I understood?"

"There are people who want to talk to you out there?" Lizabeth marveled dumbfoundedly. And a furrow arched around her forehead while blinking at her bafflement. "For my own safety?" She glared at Ralph earnestly. "I don't get it."

"Miss Redwood, asking too many questions irks me."

"I don't care if it irks you!" Lizabeth hollered cacophonously, her voice reiterated through the washing area up to the kitchen. "It's my right to know why?" She growled while cupping her hands around Ralph's handsome face. "And you have to tell me, Mr Cortez!"

Instead of getting intimidated and maddened, Ralph smirked cheviously at Lizabeth. If you only knew how adorable you are when you're angry. "I'll tell you later. But for now…" he adjusted his bottom up suit and gulped. "You need to heed and oblige to my order."

Ralph increased the proximity and elaborated a flying kiss to Lizabeth while winking at the same time. Observing Ralph gradually dissipated from the washing area, Lizabeth suppressed a sigh and mindlessly tipped the flower to her nose. It was a scarlet red rose in a full magnificent bloom – which basically smell good and alluring. Then he startled inwardly when Harold and Gerald poked their heads simultaneously through the door, prying to her directly. She sniggered scornfully at them, making them withdraw their heads off the door.

Then a stubborn thought came bugging her head, and a voice inside told her to follow Ralph and spied on the people he was having conversations with. Lizabeth impetuously strode through the washing area up to the kitchen, leading to the door that directly accessed the restaurant. She ignored all the quizzical gazes fixated on her. But when she was about to slither and flock to the dining area, Analiza appeared between the door frame, blocking her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Analiza folded her arms around her chest, sneering at Lizabeth. "You should be still washing the dishes."

"I'm done with the latest batch of dishes." Lizabeth said while, prying to the diner area. "I came to see who Mr Cortez is talking with."