"I think we should go back home, I think it's much safer there and—"

Caressing her arm to calm her down, he exclaimed, "Sshh don't think about it and take some rest. We can't travel because it is not good for you and the baby, everything is going to be fine."

Burying her head on his chest, she pursed her lips before taking a deep breath to calm herself down but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop thinking about Jeongin and the scary things he had done.

Seungmin kept caressing her back and arms to calm her. He knew that she was still thinking about Jeongin and this is why he didn't want to tell her about it in the first place.

....

Island.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Everyone was asking about you during our late lunch." Passing her a coat, Jihun added, "Wear this, the wind is too strong here."

Wrapping her arms around her shoulder, Min sighed, "I am okay."

Keeping quiet for quite some time, he inquired, "So do you wanna talk about it now?" When she did not say anything, he explained, "Look, mom is already sensing that something is wrong and she was asking me about you when you did not show up for lunch."

"I wasn't hungry so—"

Cutting her off, he snapped, "It's a wedding week, your two best friends and getting married in less than three days and look at you, that look on your face gives me a very creepy vibe and trust me Min, it's very very scary."

Placing his hand on her shoulder, he sighed, "I understand that you don't want to talk but I wanna know something. Look, I don't know what happened between you and whoever it is, I just want to know whether you still love him or not."

Slowly jerking his hands off, she wiped her tears and continued walking across the shore.

Catching up with her, Jihun added, "Fine, let's not talk about it for now."

"What are you doing here Jihun? Go and accompany Lia instead, you should give her more time," Jihun tried to shoo him off, she wanted to be alone for some time to clear her thoughts. Though she understood why he was trying to accompany her, she didn't want to be with anyone but herself.

"Hmm I am actually waiting for a guest."

"Guest? But I thought they were arriving a day before the wedding," she curiously inquired.

"Yes but he is different and special, he went to college with us and we recently met again to catch so Jeonsan and Zixin invited him as well," he answered.

....

"But why now?" Seojun whispered.

"Because he is my brother and I think we shouldn't hide this from him anymore, now go and talk to him," Misan snapped.

Scrunching his brows, he retorted, 'What do you mean by talk to him? Aren't you coming with me too?"

"No, I am not," she answered.

"But why?" he snapped.

Glaring at him, Misan gritted her teeth. "Because I am very scared, okay? Seojun is my big brother and he has all the right to shout at me but it's different with you. He can't raise his voice at you or do anything outrageous because you are brother Seojun."

Looking around, Seojun frowned when he saw Yoongi quietly sipping tea along with others. "But your father is right there, what if he—"

"Shout at you? Of course not, dad is very civil."

"Pfft right, you have no idea how civil he is," he murmured.

"Seriously, are you going or not? Do you want me to push you there?" Misan threatened.

Somi who had been observing Seojun and Misan for a long time now, was having a really strong feeling that Misan was asking him to do something stupid.

"What happened? Why aren't you eating?" Hwan inquired, he could feel that something was bothering Somi since yesterday but he couldn't place his finger on it.

Keeping quiet for quite some time, she grabbed his hand and started dragging him outside.

Completely taken aback from her actions, Hwan widened his eyes in shock but before he could ask anything, they were already out of the room.

....

Outside

"Did you just drag me out in front of everyone?" Hwan curiously inquired.

"I did to talk to you about something really important Hwan, I—"

Looking at her serious facial expression, he widened his eyes in shock. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he stuttered, "A-Are you pregnant?"4

"What? From where the hell did pregnancy pop up from?" she frowned.

"Oh you are not?" Breathing a sigh of relief, he sighed, "I freak out for a second. Wouldn't uncle Jungkook just kill me if I knocked up his daughter even before telling him that I am dating her?"

Slapping his hand from her shoulder, she snapped, "Now if you are done being a wuss, can we talk?"

"Yes of course honey, what do you want to talk about?"

Hesitating for a while, she answered, "I-It's actually about Misan."

"Misan? What about her?"

Cupping his face, she added, "Don't be mad okay? You need to have an open mind to understand what I am about to explain."

....