773.Two times

Tightening her grip around the coat, she sighed, "I just don't want to be with anyone right now Jihun please, leave me alone."

Squatting right in front of her, Jihun explained, "Listen to me Min, I don't know what exactly happened but I can't leave you alone like this. So either you willingly come with me or I'll call mom and ask her to accompany you, choice is yours."

Wiping her tears away, she reluctantly agreed. "Fine but don't tell mom about it, I don't want to trouble her."

"Okay, now go freshen up and fix yourself, I'll drop you to the mansion first."

After Min entered her room, Jihun took out his phone and contemplated a while before calling someone.

"I want to meet you right now, I'll be there in an hour." Without waiting for the other man's reply, he tossed his phone aside.

....

Jeon mansion.

"What are you girls doing?" Jeonsan inquired before sitting beside Jiyun.

"We are going through the list in case we happened to miss someone," Yuqi said.

"Can we help?" Yunho asked.

Flicking his forehead, Huiling chuckled, "No thank you so much but we are well aware of how pathetic your taste is Yun. Well, expect for our Elsa of course, she is the only good choice you have ever made."

Somi chuckled and nodded her head, "I second that." Looking around, when she did not see Hwan, she inquired, "Where is Hwan?"

"He is talking to uncle Jungkook downstairs," Yunho answered.

Without saying anything, Somi rushed out of the room leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Woah, what happened to her?" Yuqi asked.

"Well, Hwan and Somi are spending lots of time together lately so maybe she is scared that uncle Jungkook is scolding him," Jiyun added.

Jeonsan frowned and said, "Hwan treats Somi as his sister honey, it's nothing like that."

Haruto, who had a huge frown on his face, widened his eyes in shock when he realized something. Turning towards Yunho, he was about to scream but before he could even utter a word, Yunho dragged him out of the room.

.....

Outside.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Do you want all of us to die?" Yunho hissed.

"Am I thinking what you are thinking, Yun?" Haruto asked.

Shrugging his shoulders, Yunho said, "That depends on what you are thinking."

Placing his hand on his shoulder, Haruto took a deep breath. "Yunho, is Hwan dating my sister?"

"Well, I don't know what you are talking about man."

Staring at him for quite some time, Haruto sighed, "Alright, don't tell me anything but I'll surely tell Elsa about the fun time you had in Hawaii."

Yunho frowned and snapped, "Hey, that was last year and I did not even know Elsa that time."

"But Elsa doesn't know that, does she? Imagine what will happen if I tell her about all the good times you had with the girls—"

"Well, if you don't tell me the truth then why not?" without waiting for his reply, Haruto was about to enter the room again when Yunho dragged him away.

Gritting his teeth, Yunho snapped, "Fine, yes they are dating each other but you can't tell anyone about it."

.....

Downstairs.

"Are you sure you can go alone? You can ask Wonwoo to accompany you."

Hwan shook his head and said, "No need to trouble Wonwoo uncle Jungkook, I'll handle it myself."

"But won't you get bored? It's a long journey—"

Somi frowned and inquired, "Long journey? Where is he going?"

"I had ordered something for Jiyun and Yuqi but they can't deliver it now so I am sending Hwan to fetch it for me honey," Jungkook answered.

"Oh, so where is this place?"

Wrapping his arms around her shoulder, Jungkook answered, "It's in another city, Hwan has to drive there."

"He is going alone?" When Hwan nodded his head, Somi said, "I can accompany you, I mean, if you want me to."

Jungkook frowned and retorted, "Honey it's an eight hours round trip, I don't think so you'll manage."

"I can manage dad, there is nothing to do here and I am not working until the wedding is over so it will be a nice break for me." How could she miss such a lovely opportunity of spending some alone couple time with Hwan?

"But—"

"She can come with me uncle Jungkook, I'll take care of her," Hwan added.

Thinking for quite some time, Jungkook said, "Wait, let me ask you mom first."

After Jungkook left, Somi frowned and smacked Hwan's arm. "Seriously? Were you leaving without me? You left me alone at your place today and now this—do you not love me anymore?"

"Babe what are you saying? Of course I love you."

Grumpily sitting on the couch, she frowned, "Your actions and I love you doesn't match."

Squatting down right in front of her, he grabbed her hand and tried to coax her. "You know that a very important meeting popped up and I had no choice but to attend it."

"And what about this trip? You were going alone."

"Uncle Jungkook just told me honey and I couldn't say no." When Somi turned her face to the other side, he sighed, "You know that I love you right."

"Hmm, I know."

"Sorry for leaving you alone today, I promise that will never happen again."

Taking her hand close to his lip, she pouted her lips. "Two times.'

Hwan chuckled and kissed the back of her hand twice. 'There you go, is my queen happy now?" When she smiled and nodded her head, he added, "Now about the unwarned lipstick mark you left on my neck—"

"Hmm there was unwarned kiss—" pointing towards his chest, she continued, "I left here as well but you were in such a hurry to leave so—"

Just then Jungkook arrived and said, "Okay, your mom has given her permission so you can go."

....