630.Wedding VI

Dining area.

Everyone was enjoying their dinner and discussing the schedule of the wedding as well.

"So what next?" Father Kim asked.

"We have a dinner party tomorrow and our wedding the very next day." Jungkook said.

"That fast?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Yes."

Mother Jeon thought for a while and said,"Lisa you should stay with us starting today and-"

Cutting his mother off, Jungkook frowned and said,"Stay here? But why? Lisa is not staying here."

Mother Jeon frowned and said,"Don't be a baby Jungkook and since you both are about to get married it's the best if Lisa and you stay separately."

"Yes and we also have to follow rituals." Mother Park said.

Jungkook frowned and said,"We have already been married for five years now and I don't think so we have to follow rituals."

Mother Jeon helplessly shook her head and said,"This boy, I don't know what to do with him. Stop being a man child Jungkook."

"Yes and it's not like we are taking your wife away from you. It's just for two nights and one day." Mother Gu said.

Jin grinned and said,"Yes Jungkook stop being a man child."

"Grow up man." Jimin said.

"Exactly, what is wrong with you brother-in-law?" Hyunjin asked.

"But-"

Cutting him off, Lisa said,"It's okay mom, we will listen to you."

"But Lisa you know that I feel scared at night." Jungkook said out loud.

Lisa: +_+

Everyone: +_+

"Dad, even I don't feel scared at night." Jeonsan said.

"But I do, I am a man child remember?" Jungkook said.

"Scared? What are you three?" Jisoo asked.

Jungkook vigorously shook his head and said,"Yes, I mean no I am not three but at heart I am like a three year old. I feel scared alone and that is why I need Lisa."

Jin chuckled and said,"A three year old man child."

"Pttfff who would've thought that the Jeon Jungkook is actually so petty that he cannot stay without his wife even for a single day." Leo said before helping his son wipe his mouth.

"Can you stay without your wife for a day?" Jungkook asked.

Leo shook his head and said,"No but I am not the invincible the Jeon Jungkook okay? I am just a normal person."

"Eehhh don't worry Jungkook, I stay with you for an hour but after that I will go back to my room and hug my wife to sleep" Jimin said.

"Yeah me too." Jin said.

"Let Jin and Jimin accompany you then." Mother Gu said.

Jin and Jimin widened their "WHAT?"

"I was about to suggest as well." Jisoo said.

"But why? Why would you suggest that?" Jin asked.

"Okay then let's do something, Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Eunwoo, Yoongi,Hyunjin, Felix, Leo, Sehun and Bambam will go and stay with Jungkook while the ladies will stay with us." Mother Jeon said.

"What? And why are we suddenly dragged into this?" Jin asked.

Jungkook frowned and said,"I don't want to stay with them."

"Don't worry Mr Jeon, I'll accompany you people too." Mr Yang said.

"But-"

"Now if you don't stop talking, I'll throw you out." Mother Jeon said.

Jungkook frowned and kept on angrily shoving food into his mouth.

Taehyung, who had been quiet all the time, leaned towards Jennie and said," Mom did not mention my name so does it mean that I don't have to leave?"

"Grandma what about uncle Taehyung? Is he going to stay here?" Jeonsan asked.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock and gestured Jeonsan to stay quiet but it was indeed too late.

"Ahh no darling, Taehyung is going there too." Mother Jeon said.

Taehyung helplessly shook his head. His own nephew betrayed him.

"Mom, I think I have to stay here because the kids wake up in the middle of the night and I don't want to trouble Wendy or disturb her sleep." Yoongi said.

Mother Jeon nodded her head and said,"Yes Yoongi should stay here but others finish your dinner and leave."

"Even Jeonsan and Yuqi cannot sleep without their mom and dad." Jungkook said.

"I can sleep without mom or dad because I am a big boy now. Dad you always tell me that now I am a big boy and I should sleep alone, what happened now?" Jeonsan asked.

Jungkook: "+_+" His son is not his son anymore.

"But I want to sleep with mom and dad." Yuqi said.

Jungkook: "^_^" His daughter is the best.

"Yuqi, we decided to sleep together, did you forget?" Jiyun asked.

"Oh yes." Yuqi said before turning towards Jungkook.

"Dad it's okay, I can sleep with Jiyun and Min today." Yuqi said.

Jungkook: "+_+" His daughter is not his daughter anymore.

"Stop it Jungkook, everyone is laughing at you." Lisa whispered.

Jungkook frowned and murmured,"I don't care."

....

Inside Lisa's and Jungkook's room.

"Don't go." Jungkook said.

Taking out Jungkook's clothes from the suitcase, Lisa chuckled and said,"You are seriously unbelievable Jungkook."

"You know how scared I feel when I am alone." Jungkook said.

Lisa helplessly shook her head and said,"You have almost your entire gang here."

"But I am so used to hugging you to sleep." Jungkook said.

"You can hug Jimin to sleep." Lisa said.

"His body is not as soft as yours." Jungkook said.

Lisa: *_*

"And I cannot do things with him like I do with you." Jungkook said.

"Shameless." Lisa said before passing him the suitcase.

Throwing the suitcase aside, Jungkook ran towards the door and locked it properly from inside.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"Everything is okay. If we don't open the door, we can stay together all the time." Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and said,"I don't know what to do with you."

....

Jisoo and Jin's room.

"This is not right." Jin said.

"Everything is alright Jin." Jisoo said.

Jin shook his head and said,"If you go away, what will happen to our 'MISSION NEXT BABY'?"

Jisoo chuckled and said,"We can put that mission on hold."

Jin shook his head and said,"No we can't."

...