Chapter 43: Hidden Talent

The flames were reaching up to the bright stars, the guys had pulled out their instruments, some homemade and others asked and sent up by the creators. Gally had his special secret drink out.

Minho handed Alex a jar "Gotta finish this one, She-Bean. It'll put hair on your chest!"

"Ya? How come you don't have any then? I see you drink this... whatever it is, all the time!" She sassed back.

"How would you know?" Chuck asked innocently.

"Never you mind Chuck!" She answered him, gently pushing his head away, her cheeks red. She remembered very vividly when she walked in on Minho without a shirt, in her first few days here.

His abs and those chest muscles. I want to touch them...shuck he's hot. Mmmm...

"Earth to Alex!! Come in Alex!" Chuck was snapping his fingers in front of her eyes.

Alex ripped her eyes away from Minho's chest, and looked around at Chuck.

"What were you thinking of?" He asked suspiciously, elbowing her.

She cleared her throat. "Nothing, nothing..." She raised the jar to her lips, Minho was smirking at her, she just winked at him.

Matt leaned over and whispered something to Chuck. He let out a loud gasp, looking back and forth between Alex and Minho with a horrified expression. While everyone roared with laughter.

"Ah, my little Shank. Stay innocent as long as ya can." Minho chuckled, placing an arm over his shoulders. When he looked up at Minho, Minho roughly rubbed his hair.

She took a sip of the light brown liquid, it burnt all the way down. She made a face. Instantly she could feel a warmth and a weird happiness spread out from her stomach. She sipped from the jar. She laughed until her stomach hurt and talked carefree with her friends for a while.

Minho had left for another drink, and came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She leaned back into his chest, enjoying his closeness and warmth, her head slightly fuzzy. He started to sway back and forth gently, humming quietly. She closed her eyes, leaning her head up. He kissed her forehead, and she smiled up at him.

"I love you, shuck face." She whispered.

"Hmmm. Say it again. I like the way that sounded, he muttered in her ear. She bit her lip as her stomach did a backflip. She pulled away and turned to face him.

"Dance with me."

He gave her a skeptical look. "Minho doesn't dance," he said.

"Oh really. You? Mr Dramatic? Won't dance?" She scoffed. She grabbed his hand anyways and dragged him closer to the guys playing. She stopped suddenly Minho bumped into her, her head shot upwards and her eyes were glassy, her body started to shake.

Alex was standing in a room, laughing so hard her stomach hurt, she was wrapped up in strong arms and Minho was laughing just as hard. He was trying to kiss her forehead, but she kept wiggling away. He finally grabbed her around the waist, not letting go. He spun her around the room, dancing to no music, but their own.

He spun her around so hard she fell into a chair in a bright white room. She was facing a bed, and sitting on the bed was Minho. He had a guitar on his lap, he had his head down, focusing on what he was playing, he would look up into her eyes every once in a while. Singing a song he had written for her.

She could feel her heart flutter and her stomach twist. A warmth spread through her and crept up into her cheeks. His voice was smooth and rich. She got up out of her chair, leaned over to kiss him. He stopped playing abruptly, placed the guitar down, grabbed her waist and pulled her and flipped her gently onto the bed, kissing her hungrily.