48

(A big obnoxious ad bubble blocks the scene, covering everything as our main character swats the ad away.) 

Getting back to the scene, the beautiful witch is gagging herself with her sleeve as I pull her panties up her back, holding them and her at the mid back as they continue digging in, not letting her move. 

Tugging her trousers down slowly on both sides of her arse, making her yell to stop toying with her. I smiled as I continued seeing my efforts were getting to her, warring her down in multiple ways, her hips swinging back and forth. 

Trying to get more as her mind was starting to go melty in that beautiful head of hers. Her sentences became more animalistic, sounding more like she was a wild feline than any woman. Sounds like this witch of mine is mine, smiling at the beauty before me and her situation.

 Whispering in her ear in a commanding tone to cum for me, the hesitation in her body leaving at once as her mind started to melt completely as the tension left her body.  Smiling, it wasn't the control collar doing its work but the beauty before me as her eyes had transformed into their feline form before they closed when she had cum for me, no resistance in her body. 

Seeing something on her mind as she regained composure, I started to stroke her head, petting it, calling her a good girl as I started to massage her arse. Her head nuzzled against my chest as I said to speak; at the word, she meowed, blushing profusely.

Then excused herself as she tried to put her words into something I may understand. In a very subdued voice, almost whispering, she told me she was mine. I kissed her forehead lovingly as I felt a very warm body rubbing against the back of my legs. 

Something strong hitting my thigh as if a branch caught in the breeze constantly hitting a fence or something solid reaching down and petting her head as she nuzzled my legs as I snuggled the kitty witch. 

Whispering in my kitty witch's ear, "Oh, the things I'm going to do to you and have you do." At the words, I could feel her body warm in embarrassment as the hellhound behind me kept wagging her tail. 

Sitting in the witch's chair, pulling her onto my lap, my warm hellhound beauty at my feet. Artemis rested against me as I held the witch's chin, telling her of my plan. She listened intently to my thoughts for the future, nodding occasionally as she thought about it. 

It was the first time I had spoken aloud about the future. The witch was sad to hear of what I may feel the future holds, but the fact I wanted to keep everyone I loved moved her. Artemis knew I wasn't getting any younger, and so did all the rest of my girls. 

They just didn't know that I had been planning to build a home for all of them. Home of the monstrous, of the scary, of the beautiful. A place I knew that would keep them safe even long after I was dead. 

These were not orders for the witch, just an outline of what I planned to do. The witch purred against my chest soberly as she took in what I had said. My spider nuzzled against my neck as she was sad, but we all knew I would die eventually.

As is the fate of all those under the sun and below the dirt, we will all die, even if not today or tomorrow. I can see my spider hugging Artemis in the corner of my eye at the revelation. The kitty witch reassured me by rubbing her head against my chest as the hellhound did something similar. 

Petting all their heads reassuringly and nodding at Artemis with a sad expression. I sat with the girls for a long time, letting them take in all the information. Artemis and I, long-time veterans of battles, knew death and had courted her for a long time, unable to win her over. 

Eventually, she will have me, and she will not let me take anything of this earthly place with me. The god of death can be bargained with, but not his children, who collect the morals from this moral plain. 

People have fought the reapers off for a time, but dying comes to us all. With all that I have done, I will not fight the reaper who comes for me. I will go willingly. The only thing I may regret is leaving my girls behind; I have a lot of blood on my hands; the only thing that has kept the nightmares at bay is my girls. 

The horrors of what I have done ever play in my nightmares, the good, the bad, and the horrendous things I have done. I can never repent for the crimes for which I have done. The only thing I may do is be a better person than the man I used to be, my crimes staining my soul for all time. 

The reaper in the shadows looking on, not wanting to take my soul too soon. Ignoring the beautiful reaper in the shadow, not allowing her to know that I've known she has been with me for a long time. 

Kissing the witch kitty's head, knowing even in death that I will be apart from my girls as actual monsters go to purgatory while I will be going to Hell. They say in Hell, we each create our version of our Hell, this being the most depressing part as the sadness in my heart overcoming me at the fact I will be without my girls. 

Sensing my despair, the girls stay by me, covering me with their bodies, trying to smother my sadness. Knowing in my heart that I'll never be worthy of my girls in my heart for the things I've done. I closed my eyes, allowing the despair to leave my heart once more to surround and envelop my heart later. 

It wasn't till after we rested that I looked over the whole place again looking very closely at the books and scrolls before my old eyes not wanting to leave anything that may be handy to have especially as this place may be burned to the ground after we leave. On my bare shoulder, the unmistakable feeling of my everpresent companion.

Her eight legs scurry and hold onto my flesh as she looks over the selection herself. Looking the sleeping forms of my girls in their dog pile as I catch the unmissable cat-like eyes looking back at me. Feline and Canidaes do not sleep as deeply as humans do in familiar surroundings and it seems my new witch may not have transformed.

So used to being in either form that behavior and aspects of the other form are present even in deep sleep at that I smiled as even I an old golemancier have these habits that have saved my life many times over.

Speaking softly in a calm voice as I gestured with my index and middle finger to come here my coat obediently came to my side as I looked to my witch asking if she had anything else she wished to take with us. She nodded her head no, I still had my coat collect all the herbs and other things of value that my witch might miss from her cozy little home of hers.

She knew it was about time to move on from the beginning as she already had some of her belongings that were important packed and ready to leave. Even she could read on the wind that things had changed even in this place that hadn't changed in centuries except for a few things here and there.

Now it's changed a lot in a very short time, the age of monsters and creatures has come to pass it's the age of humanity that has come to stay as the human population has started to cleanse the earth of the monstrous and scary creatures.

Even the child-stealing fairies are not immune living in subdimensions and deep in their forest homes far from human homes but their child-stealing behavior directly brings them to the list of creatures that are ridding the planet of their only weakness.

Fairies are just vampires who use magic and can walk among the sun and eat like any other creature below the sun. Who fears iron as it burns them on contact. As we were about to start our journey back to the coast both the witch and hellhound tried to get me to ride on their back.

To their annoyance, the frame upon which this body of mine just so happens to be a bit on the bigger side than their forms could easily carry. Petting both of their heads reassuring them watching my hellhound's tail wag back and forth wildly as my witches' feline eyes had this smile about them.

Hefting Artemis over my shoulder asking if she would like to do the honor of transporting her master to our destination it would take too long by foot and my worries were high as to how my Strake had been doing in my absence with how things went when we left the scene even if with the leave of the court.

Royals and Aristocrats are never the best to fool around with the court strake was last seen in might take offense to her making trouble in their port. The matter of my minotaur is also something that needs my direct attention as her breasts are probably bagging up and becoming sore as they need constant attention to not cause discomfort.

Strake has already started to help if she remains among the living she has survived so much. The years of knowing her have imparted upon me how well she can not only survive but dominate her enemies leaving them as only blood in the water.