45

Thinking to myself "what did I do before my girls", the way they treat their master they definitely make me very grateful to be their master, daddy, and anything else I am to these ladies. As her lips touched the base, her eyes locked onto mine as she held my length in her throat for a few minutes as her tongue licked the underside side to side.

As if something came to strakes mind, she looks up at me longingly as if she didn't want me to go anywhere anytime soon but in the depts of her eyes there was something as if she wanted to tell me something.

Giving her a look of tell me whats on ur mind, her arms fighting the restrains wanting to come off my desk her legs trying to do the same, but the restraints are holding her. Ordering her to "Speak, Master knows something is on your mind tell him", In my deep you will not question me tone of voice.

Pulling my cock from her throat, as she pouted at me wanting to continue as the head of my cock left her mouth with a slow popping sound as her tongue slowly swirled around my head. As she locked eyes with me as she continued to pout not wanting to tell me.

After a second of my pet staring into my eyes did, she break telling me "That we had reached the closest port of call to the witch" as said the words an aura of sadness unlaying her words as she spoke.

"Seems my kitty cat rather enjoys sucking on her master", a shit eating smile on my face as I said it strake tried looking away as her drool slowly trailed down her cheek as her face was red from my comment.

"And who said we were done?", tilting Strake's head back so I may see into her eyes as she licked her lips as she says, "I'm sorry Master I just thought..." cutting her off there with a finger covering her lips.

"You're Master's property, he says when we're done is that clear?" Strake nods her head yes as she looks in my eyes, "Use your words my pet!" "Yes Master, I am your property and no one else's." 

In a very subdued voice, Strake asked if "she might anker herself in port and make all preparations for my leaving", at the word leaving her voice became very sad. Stroking her head as I slowly traced her lips with the tip of my cock.

"Make all preparations for after I'm done with my pet", at that Strake lightened up as my cock penetrated her very inviting lips as if she was greeting an old friend, she kissed the head of my cock with her tongue.

Above my head, boots on the deck are heard as voices call to and fro. The exact words were lost as my cock was buried deep in my pet's mouth. We hadn't come close to the dock, yet the yelling was more a runner telling the deck crew which slip to use and that they would be ready for us. 

If only they knew who this ship was, they wouldn't be so happy to let us dock. Pulling strake's hair, moving her mouth up and down my length, the dripping sounds getting louder as I was getting closer to claiming her throat as mine. 

Pulling her hair harder as her spit lubricated and dripped onto the floor around my cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the intense feeling of cumming came across me, thrusting hard into her throat. 

My eyes rolled back, and my load came hot and quickly as she tried to collect it all using her tongue as she swallowed. Licking my cock all over as much as she could with my cock lodged deep, I had to grab the desk for balance as my pet took all the seed she could possibly take in one of her many holes that are mine.

The feel of my seed filling my kitty's mouth and filling it again, as though it was an endless pit fit only for one thing and one thing only my use of it is its sole purpose in being. Her tongue cleans me as my cock softens in the depths of what's mine.

After the stars left my vision, watching my pet suck absentmindedly on my cock, her tongue swirling around my clean head as I pulled it from her wanting mouth. Her mouth moves with my cock until her binds stop her in her tracks. My head touches her lips, leaving them with a pop as her eyes pout at me.