27

Her body something out of a horror novel standing there in a human form, her form started to unravel. Revealing tentacles that were so tightly wrapped, she appeared human as she stepped over the side before plummeting feet first into the dark waters below.

Where she went in, my sharky spotted her going to the spot she saw. A large shadow spread out before darting away into the distance; their ship was shredded to pieces thanks to Strake. Their crew lay dead and dying from my naughty spider snipping from above.

As Strake was ordering her phantom crew to finish the last of them off, with that war cries were heard from our deck as Strake's crew appeared, and a volley of shots was fired from below our deck.

As their ship came along the side from below and from the main deck level, pseudopods emerged and grabbed the enemy ship. Pulling it in close as the newly appeared crew was raring for battle as Strake came up behind me, grabbing my hand kissing my cheek. 

Saying thank you, daddy, for letting us play this disrespect to our daddy will not be tolerated. As she said that, my Sharky comes rocketing out of the water. On the opposite side of the enemy ship, landing on their deck, scaring the ever-living crap out of them. 

Seeing her standing on their deck, some stress leaving my shoulders as in a booming voice, I shouted, you shoot my pet shark, my naughty spider, I will not be pleased. If anyone was looking up at the rigging, they would have seen a shuddering Arachne.

With their ship not going anywhere, Strake's crew boarded their ship killing anyone as her pseudopods kill those below deck. The crew on deck was more for me than anything, as Strake tries to get my attention pulling on my arm, whining when she didn't get her way.

In a whiny voice, Strake says Daddy as the arm that she's tugging on pulls her close, where she snuggles up against my body. As my eyes stay on the slaughter before me in case something happens, that needs my help. 

From Strake, I feel her hand travel down my body down to my still erect cock as she whispers I can't let my daddy go unsatisfied. Grabbing her hand, saying it is not the time or place as she starts pouting.

Continuing to run her other hand over my body, pulling her front and center, my eyes moving down from the battle to meet hers. Showing the not so pleasing look of a man she loves, not too happy with her. 

She gives me this deflated puppy dog look like she peed on the carpet. Grabbing Strake at the waist, surprising her as I put her over my shoulder that at least should keep her from trouble. As I pull the back of her pants down past her knees, letting them rest at her ankles, where they rest easily. 

Showing a beautiful lacy black thong separating two very spankable globes on full display. As my arm is wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place. As she rubbed my back, staring at my arse.

Her cheeks were red from embarrassment barring all to the world at large as I got one Hell of a view of that beautiful arse of hers. Damn, that arse looks fantastic, not too large, not too small as my eyes are drawn to it instead of the battle. 

From my shoulder, I hear the battle is over as her arse cheek still has a crimson look on top of those purple spanking bruises. Around her arsehole, I can still see the burns from those candles she liked in her arse and pussy at dinner.

I'm sure she will want a repeat of such a thing in the future as the bell on her collar sounds behind me. As her hands explore the scars on my back along with the protective brands and tattoos.

From the feel of it, after her hands were done exploring. She gave my torso a hug from behind almost inaudibly from Strake. I hear mine and my sisters; no one can have him, his ours. Grinning at what she thought I didn't hear as I gave her arse a playful little swat before giving it a good rub.