47

Not something I expected from this witch but she had been in this place for a long time eating their food as the price for the deeds she does to help these ungrateful people. 

Not too weird these people would be frightful of her as they are healers of any kind, speaking aloud. "It's about time u reveal yourself my beautiful caster of the magical arts I know you have been with me for a while but I let you keep that facade of just a simple creature."

At once both creatures transformed into a humanoid form, the hell hound clothed as was to be expected of a creature that walked through hell. The cat creature transformed into a woman of beauty. Men would swoon over her; a complexion unmarked by pox or infection. 

Hair in braids to well done I would have thought they are ropes If my attention was elsewhere common practice in most areas like this but most are not as beautifully done as hers as she walks her hair tails behind as though her tail would its length longer than my arm.

Watching her hair the thought of strips running the length of her hair went through my mind as I looked at her dark hair it was a shimmer or something I mentally sweared nothing more. 

As the witch looked me over in her human form the hellhound stayed between us keeping all of us at a safe distance. The hellhound was lazily watching everything with her back to the witch as I just stood there not moving letting the witch take my measure as we were not going anywhere anytime soon.

Interrupting her staring made the hound give me a startled if controlled looked even for a demon she was pretty compared o a human her chest was bound in fabric not too tightly she was prepared for a fight, and her hips were given her an hourglass shape yet her hips were not big. 

The thought of breedable came to mind as her leather skirt twirled a little as she was anxiously twitching. I thought of myself as the worse threat here as I stood across from this mismatched pair as I tried to keep my gaze from these two not to seem the threat they think I am to be. 

As I keep my gaze on the room and unseen threats that may pop out of the very walls. As I say to them that my reputation even here in this place from far from any gods is known they still watch my hands as if something will appear as if magic.

Yet they know not of my magic and I not of them; a very interesting situation it is overall in this stalemate of wills a man who controls the strongest golem sitting above their heads and these two. 

It was at that point that the collars made them bow their heads I smiled seeing their collars glow a nice golden light on the collars in an intricate pattern that weaves around the collars as if they were dancing around their necks going up and down the thickness of them.

"It seems you two have realized the situation you're in," I spoke aloud ordering them to sit I smiled as they sat on their haunches kneeling in front of me as I thought the situation over. 

As I looked over these two making sure I had their measurements from the Hellhound's sharp claws to the witch's long hair. Asked for their names and if they had a contract, as one they said that the hellhound had been hurt and so the witch had helped the poor thing and the hellhound had stayed to protect her as both had reservations that the people would do weird things in fear. 

Such a stupid reason to harm another as fear makes u do dumb things as so many lynch mobs do. Petting the hellhound's head as she nuzzled into my hand still finding me friendly even with her kneeling before me and at my mercy she could smell the other ladies and how long they'd been with me. 

Yet they don't make her nervous or scared but that isn't surprising with how she's from Hell. If a creature from which everything goes to be tortured isn't scared you should be anything but surprised.