41

Strake sniffs around, something catching her nose. She licks her lips as her head points towards me seems she doesn't need her sense of sight to see. Nibbling on her ear, rubbing her left ass cheek as she starts purring at the touch. 

Petting her head while I have her, I might also condition her to be a good girl instead of a naughty one who does things to get my negative attention. She might not like it when she catches on, but the conditioning will have taken hold by that time.

I'm sure, after training her, she'll be happier as she won't be doing things unnecessary things to get my attention. It'll be something to introduce her to like positive reinforcement as much as unfavorable, mainly cause she likes the negative. 

This will be something, to say the least, doesn't help. I enjoy disciplining to a certain extent, so it will be a change for both of us. I will still be giving negative discipline, yet it won't change her behavior more as a reward with training. 

A big smile plastered on my face seems like it's time to start conditioning her into a very good girl. Petting her head as my hand traces her thong from her beautiful lips to the waistband of her thong. 

Putting a little pressure as my hand caresses her through her thong. I think having her repeat a few phrases for me will make the lesson sink into her mind, even if unconsciously. It might be a form of mind control, but I think in her case, it's needed in a limited way to curb her disruptive behavior.

To begin her training, I'm going to see bout getting her to associate head pets with good things. I think she might like that idea, even if she gets a little wet every time I pet her head. Smiling as I rub her head and I continue to tease My soon-to-be good Pet. 

Her thong wet at my teasing as her muscles are tense seems My Pet doesn't want to vocalize how much she likes it. Smacking her ass hard, she couldn't hold back that moan she was trying to suppress. 

"Why don't you tell me what you want? Instead of trying to hide ur pleasure at your Master's hands, or do you not want me to stop?" She nodded her head no, as I heard her breath be ragged, her chest was heaving. 

Smacking her ass, stopping the teasing, "you didn't answer your Master." She nodded her head no, in an almost needing voice, one that I could just barely hear she said something. Smacking her ass again, this time not so forceful but to get my point across, "I think I'm going deaf say that again, My Pet and loud enough for those in the back."

 I can't say no to that, and it seems she is doing what I was hoping for with her conditioning as she was putting her head into my hand as I pet her head. Starting to rub her pussy again, this time saying in a comforting voice, "You are my good girl." 

From the sound of it, she couldn't speak, yet another sound came from her mouth, the sound of purring. My good girl isn't using her active brain but her more primal mind, the part of the mind that controls the fight, flight, pleasure, and so many more responses. 

I think I like this side of her, "Does My good little Kitty like that?" At the question, her hips go back, trying to get my fingers to go deeper into My Pet seems she likes this. Having my hand travel back up her ass to her waistband as soon as my hand started moving. 

She tried moving her hips, trying to get my fingers back to finish her off. Oh, but I wasn't done with her yet, unable to get my hand between her legs. Her bindings keeping her from doing anything but stay where I bound her.

It was at that point she tried wiggling her hips suggestively, trying to get her way. I think someone remembers I'm still her Master; otherwise, she wouldn't even attempt that trying to tease her Master, so she gets what she wants.