19

Hades's spiel:

If you like the writing let me know, work did something a little weird I was asked about becoming the temporary full timer into the foreseeable future. My upload dump will probably on Saturdays or Sundays just so u Know.

Thanks for reading

-------------------------------------------------------------

Letting her get back to her job, walking up to the nearest crew member who just so happened to have her back to me getting up nice and close grabbing her arse whispering in her ear nice job, it felt like the whole ship jumped and moaned at the same time.

When she came to her senses, she whined Daddy as I tried not to smile too much holding in laughter. Composing myself whispering in her ear if she does a good job Daddy has a few plans she might like putting emphasis on if she did a good job.

Cooing Daddy, without further a do I left her to get back to her job she had those please fuck me hard eyes. Almost forgetting something important asking loud for Strake to meet me at my cabin as I was still up on deck.

My Arachne asking me as I was about to go below, if I was forgetting a aggressive thing to take care of not really such asking her she tells me about the uninvited guest she collared for me as soon as she said it, it came back to me in a flash it was a good day to deal with her.

The weather was perfect the sun wasn't yet at it's highest point in the sky the clouds looked peaceful no hint of rain anywhere on the horizon. Walking to the rail on stern of the ship checking out my lovely mimic's nice arse giving it a nice little swat.

I think someone has the memories of a spanking fresh on her mind as she moaned, seeing it was true Strake informed me that any damage she took as avatar wouldn't be transferred to her main body but the memory would be of such a thing.

Looking down at the water seeing a little away a dark shape following behind the ship, not knowing her name how should I call her to the surface or even on to the ship. Speaking loud enough for all to hear, I order you from the depth's my mystery women to stand before me.

The dark shape seemed to veer down into the depths at first this really didn't make any sense, I would have thought she would have just climbed onto the boat. A few seconds later is when the fun really began as I noticed a familiar shape coming to the surface with speed.

This was a documented thing shark had been seen doing breaching catching unaware seals but it wasn't something I expected her to do as the rail was at least a deck above the water this dark shape came flying out of the water and onto the deck.

All the crew, came running weapons in hand ready to defend what is their's ready to do harm telling them to stand down they pouted whining Daddy. Giving them a, if your not listening I'll deal with u later kind of look they weren't happy but backed down.

Actually seeing the lady of the night with those sharp teeth, who gave a pretty good blow job was a different kind of thing seeing her in the sun light her body was like a shark very lean no fat of any kind anywhere on her body.

All muscled, no clothing of any kind covering her very toned body it wasn't overly muscled like a body builder she had all the curves in the right places. It was not to surprising that she didn't have large breast or any kind of arse she was built for speed her only hair being on her head.

Ordering her to tell me what manner of creature she is and why she thought it necessary to sneak into my room. She says in a shy manner looking down at the deck that she is a shark women that she was caught by me a few years ago.