24

Hades's spiel:

If you like the writing, let me know. You can blame the weirdness for updating on my weird work schedule. So this part and a few other's have been edited using Grammarly

Thanks for reading

-------------------------------------------------------------

Moving away from me, she sways those hips of hers most seductively enhancing it with her tail. Moving back to the ship, I stopped at the bow, asking my mimic if she could add cannon to the stern and the bow, making them hidden.

She doesn't say anything, which is to be expected, yet as I pet her side. A vibration like purring can be felt under my hand, then to my amazement, I could see a few gun ports on her bow. Scratching her side, I could hear the purring this time, asking if she liked that.

The purring's sound increased as I scratched with my one hand, scratching her side as I made my way to come board on the net ladder. Thanking my deadly beautiful ship aloud, I would have sworn up and down her hull turned a shade of red.

Looking everything over up on the deck, she appeared to be more warship than the simple sailing ship I knew before.

Seeing my Sharky taking every in her arms down below, following her down. She'll have to make a few more trips to gather all the avatars spread across the beach. Stroking the chin of my naughty spider with my thumb, being careful not to jostle her with the broken leg.

Not watching her mouth, she moved her head as I tried not to harm her, her mouth moved closer to my thumb before I knew what happened, I had a naughty spider sucking on my thumb. It wasn't the standard thumb sucking in your sleep; this was very lewd to the point I thought she was awake.

After figuring out, she wasn't awake, she started making some of the lewdest sounds I ever thought I'd hear a woman make in the throes of passion. Taking a mental note, my naughty spider probably has an oral fixation that might be something I need to know later.

Knowing my luck, Artemis will be jealous of this kind of behavior. She's slung over my shoulder. Being unable to come out and play for in a few days, hunting for this witch after that if things don't go to plan.

It won't be for another month before she will have a manifestation; I'm not too fond of that fact. Walking back to where my room was before, my mimic changed herself into this new warlike ship.

Coming to the area where my room was, in the belly of my new warship, I will not be asking where she came up with the idea of a modern warship. The passages have what seems to metal cladding covering the walls and ceilings; it has a very industrial steam feel.

The floors are covered in wood decking like a traditional ship. Knowing what I know, appearances aren't everything as most military ships I've been on for contracts are a metal clade with wood decks on top of the metal cladding as wood is more comfortable to stand on for not falling and doesn't make a ship heat up as much in warm waters.

Getting in front of the only doors in the whole passage, two double doors. Across the doors, in a gold inlay, it says Daddy's. Chuckling, thinking someone has a little explaining to do about the door inlay.

The door cracked open seems my Sharky has been here before me. Opening the door, an area had been set back with a curtain. It doesn't seem like a place to sleep in the main room, seeing all my trunks lined up on the short wall.

Well organized and bound to the wall, an excellent desk sits off to the side. Pointing towards the center of the room where what appears to be a rug covers the wood decking. Strake lays on the desk, walking to the desk laying Artemis above her head off to the side.