𝐓𝐅𝟐| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

is u crazy nigga? she is finally coming around a little dumb bitch.

"why you staring at me— i can't look at chu'?" he smirked.

diamond squinted her eyes at him.

"how long is this plane ride gonna be rodrick?"

"how ever long as you want it to be mamas." he shrugs pulling out a blunt.

diamond side-eyed him because of his choice of words.

"come sit by me, why you so far?" he patted his lap.

"i need my space, my baby don't want me next too you." she turned her body to take a nap.

++

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

"don't do nothing stupid— shut up don't you think i already kno yo ass gonna flip this whole city looking for me." i rolled my eyes unbuckling my seat belt and waited for roddy to open the door.

once he did, we walked— well i waddled my ass up to the door and rodrick gave the door a harsh knock a couple of times.

seconds later the door flung open and a short dark skinned lady stood there with a big smile on her face.

"it's about damn time you came to see yo mama boy, i thought you forgot about me." she smiled.

but to me some was off about her.

"hey mama." roddy gave her a hug.

"oh my sweet, sweet baby.. who is this pretty girl?" she pulled from the hug and her jaw dropped as she looked at me.

"she so pretty!" she smiled pulling me into hug and felt my belly on hers causing her too look down.

"oh you're expecting!" she giggled touching my stomach. "oh i'm sorry may i touch?"

she quickly snatched her hands back.

"umm y-yes ma'am that's fine." i allowed her to touch my belly.

i can feel that psychotic baby daddy of mines behind me cheesin. 

"ima be a grandma!?"

"PATRICIA WHATS ALL THAT NOISE GOING ON OUT HERE!" a harsh, manly, cold voice yelled and shortly after a tall man who looked just like roddy  came behind her.

hmm must got his height from his mama, that's unfortunate.

"i-its rodrick, a-and he brought his fiancé and look !! w-we're gonna be some grandparents!" she smiled looking back at him

hmm something ain't right.

His dad looked at me and my stomach for a minute and said nothing me gave a menacing smile and nodding his head, pulling roddy in.

"come on in, let's go into the kitchen and talk more."

roddy looked back and gave me a look before going somewhere else in the house with his dad.