ONE

In a huge house, of neatly carved wooden pillars, with furniture of the finest quality, in the large dining room where an elderly gentleman was eating, a young man with a frightened face appeared. The boy looked pale, and stumbled over to the man.

"Mr. Yoongi, I need your help," he pleaded, his voice cracking.

"In trouble again?" he asked casually giving him a petty look.

"It's, it's my son, he's...,"

"Your son is fine," Yoongi assured.

"What,"

The Lord of Sparta stood up leaving his silverware on the table, walked over to where the boy was and circled him like a vulture. The boy was teary-eyed.

"I abducted your son,"

The confession made him tremble, the young man's eyes widened and his mouth opened in surprise; his soul seemed to return to his body but at the same time, knowing how Yoongi acted, he worried about the welfare of his little son who was barely a year old.

"My maidservants will take care of him."

"Why did you take him away from me?"

"Because you will go on a trip that you can't take Jungwon on." 

"What are you talking about," the boy demanded to know imagining the worst case scenarios that could happen to him.

"When I stopped you from dying at the hands of the entire city for your son I did so on the condition that I would collect the favor one day, and that day is today," 

The young man trembled at the memory of that fateful day where he was almost stoned to death in the city square for conceiving a child out of wedlock. Lord Yoongi saved him, not out of benevolence, but more for future benefits he might gain.

"I will send you as a gift to the Emperor."

"Why,"

"Because only near him will you be able to seduce and then murder him."

In ancient Athens, a sunny spot whose buildings glowed in an earthy, white hue, the royal palace stood on one of the hills, imposing and grand with the majesty of the Greek emperor himself - Jeon JungKook. White pillars, chiseled with care and beside sculptures of the emperor adorned the facade of the place, supported the huge structure of more than ten meters high. In the throne room, seated sporting a white robe with gold trim and waist cord, with an innate yet seductive seriousness like no other was the emperor, and in front of him his scribes and guards carrying several citizens in chains for various crimes, from simple theft to murder, all awaiting their trial.

"Kill him," ordered the condemnation of that man who had mercilessly killed his pregnant wife.

He sent most of the criminals to prison, then two guards of one of the most powerful lords of Sparta appeared in front of him, they brought with shackles on their hands and feet a young man, not older than twenty years, with a slender body and white complexion, light brown hair like the best wood of the palace, and almond-shaped eyes with flashes of golden color. He was a man of exquisite, almost dangerous beauty.

"Lord Yoongi has sent a present to the Emperor," one of the guards began.

"Does your lord think that I do not have enough servants for my palace?"

"No, Emperor. Of course he did not intend to offend you, he just thought it propitious to present a gift as a symbol of loyalty,"

"Yoongi's loyalty is somewhat ambiguous to me,"

The servants of Sparta looked at each other uncomfortably, somewhat fearful of the reaction he might take against them and Yoongi, especially taking into account the very aggressive temperament the Emperor usually had for those who dared to insult him.

"He's a respectful young man, he could be a very good servant to you,"

"I don't want him as a servant," he said bluntly almost curtly.

"But, my lord...,"

"I'll keep him but under kompos,"

The boy trembled from head to toe when the Emperor said that, he did not want to be a lover let alone a sex slave, another disgrace in his life is something he would not stand for. Of course, to say that Emperor Jeon was unpleasant to look at would be an unusual lie, he liked what he saw but he couldn't get too involved with the one who was his target to get his son back.

"We are pleased to hear it, Emperor."

"And I hope as a gift you do not demand a return," the man told them standing up and walking to where his new slave awaited. "Rest before you leave," he told them as a hint for him to leave, an action they promptly complied with. Jeon sent his servants and scribes away, then approached the boy. "Your name," he demanded but SeokJin only trembled in response. "I don't like to ask things twice so you'd better answer now," 

"I am SeokJin, my lord,"

"Well, SeokJin, may I know why you are here? I certainly don't think Yoongi sent me a slave because he had some to spare,"

Jin didn't answer him just stirred uncomfortably thinking what to say or how to act in front of the Emperor of Greece.

"If you wear out my patience, SeokJin, do not doubt that I will kill you," 

"I don't know how to answer your doubts, Emperor,"

"I believe you do. However, if I cannot get the truth out of you now I suppose there is nothing left for me to do but wait,"

"I am sorry," he murmured. "But, my lord, I do not wish to be a kompos...,"

"Any maiden or woman would be pleased to serve in the palace under the charge I have given you,"

"I suppose I am not like the others," Jin asserted.

"I agree with you,"

The man of great power made him stand up under the sound of the chains on his hands and feet clattering against the ground; JungKook feasted his eyes on the image of Jin squatting at his feet, he liked feeling empowered. The robe the new slave wore was light, flowing, and exposed the boy's delicate left shoulder as well as his collarbones.

JungKook was a man of active and dangerous sex drive, which was activated when his eyes caught an object of unhealthy desire, of carnal desire. The Emperor had many lovers, beautiful women who passed through his bed and came to please him for a night or two, but he never found someone with whom he could stay indefinitely. He was alone, and that was very strange since, as a self-respecting Emperor, he must have had a consort or a consort man as well as an heir.

"But I have to say with much regret that your opinion has no place at all,"

"Please, my Lord," Jin begged, kneeling in front of him and taking between his hands the Emperor's white robe "have mercy on me, I do not want...,"

"You will do as I tell you and I will change my mind only when you decide to tell me what Yoongi is plotting against me,"

Jin kept quiet feeling the urge to cry catch in his throat.

"Welcome to my palace, SeokJin, and to my bed," JungKook said.