Summary

The Eleventh Hour

A YA Paranormal Romance by Arianna Courson

Excerpt

"Come out," he said, standing and grabbing his dagger off the nightstand, "now."

He flipped the hilt out, a silver light sliding from the metal and molding into a blade.

It's soft, white light made the room glow slightly, but only by a couple inches from each direction of the sword.

He walked across the floor then, realizing the door was wide open.

He closed it last night. There was someone in here.

When he made it halfway to the door, his foot caught on something hard and stiff, and he tripped over it.

"Oh, Jesus!" he exclaimed, stumbling forward.

A feminine voice groaned in annoyance.

He kneeled down at the noise and brought the dagger next to her, finding a girl curled up on his rug, her red hair sprawled across the marble floor like a fire blazing.

"Meadow?" Ash whispered.

Despite him tripping over her, she was still asleep.

He stared down at her in surprise, questioning how long she'd been there. "Why are you on the floor?"

He walked over to the nightstand then, looking at the digital clock to see it was around four in the morning, and he sighed, letting the blade slip back in the hilt and set the dagger on the nightstand.

After, he walked over and shut the door quietly.

She probably opened the door when she came in here and left it. There was an occasional breeze in the house, and it commonly blew the doors wide.

And he made his way back to her, kneeling down and slipping his arms under her limp body, lifting her up while exhaling and brought her to his chest.

After stepping to the bed, he gently lay her down on the mattress, drawing the covers he was originally under up to her shoulders.

"There," he said. "I hope you're warm enough."

He smiled then.

She came into his room, willingly.

"I hate you" my ass.

She always kept cracking.

And he'd always be in her head. She couldn't keep him out.

Summary

Meadow Collins was a shut-in high schooler that secretly loved to party behind her mother's back, but one night-as she waited in line at her local club-trouble started brewing when she noticed a hot, young man walk into the club right behind the guard.

A teenage boy that no one could see.

As curiosity got the better of her, Meadow decided to question the man.

That was her first mistake.

Only the next day, Meadow finds herself walking through a city of vampires, werewolves, and witches, but Ash was something different.

He was a hunter, an angelic hunter, known as the Nightshade.

When Meadow's life is in danger after her mother had vanished, she finds herself turning to Ash, teaming up with the hunter to save herself from the many assassins planning her death.

But what she didn't know... was that she had a past with the angelic hunter, a past that was long lost in her memories.

As all the shadows from her past cast down upon her, she finds the curiosity of what she and Ash had, suffocating, and started wandering closer and closer to him.

Until closer... wasn't close enough.

The Eleventh Hour is a young adult paranormal romance between two teens, one of which is a killer of assassins, and the other something she had yet to discover. Find out what happens when two opposites clash.

Cover art by @aricoursonwriting

Warnings!

- This book's is written in Third Person, so please do not judge my writing because it is not first! This book was supposed to be published, but I decided against it because I want to wait longer, so it is made from a more professional angle (not entirely, though).

- This book IS part of a series, BUT you do NOT have to read the other novels to completely understand what is going on. The other novels are NOT ON WATTPAD, they are online only for ebook or paperback, if you are interested in buying them, please DM me, or write on my messaging board. I am trying to get the links on my description, so please be patient.

- This book is YOUNG ADULT, there are no mature themes, but it does get a little toasty, so if you're looking for something mature, please read my other books with the mature rating.

- This book is somewhat unedited! There might be some mistakes that I failed to catch! Although I am stating this, I would love constructive criticism. Please, let me know your opinions!

- This book is COPYRIGHTED. If you find this anywhere else on the internet that isn't posted by @aricoursonwriting, please let me know! Thank you!