"She hates all of us. She doesn't even want to see our faces," I shouted, the truth ringing out in my words.

By now, tears were streaming down his cheeks, his disbelief evident. But whether he believed it or not, it was the harsh reality we had to accept.

"We'll win her back, bro," he murmured softly, determination lacing his voice.

"We'll win her back, no matter what it takes!" he suddenly declared, his intensity causing me to flinch. He was capable of anything when he set his mind to it. But now, I had to process his words and prepare for the battle ahead." He said

"Please, Ansh, do whatever it takes. Just bring her back. None of us can live without her, except for someone," he spat out the last word with anger.

"Only you can do this, Ansh. Bring her back to us, bring her back into your life. Don't give up on her so easily," he encouraged me.

I nodded resolutely and replied,

"I will. Definitely."

With that, I ended the call and dialed the number of my personal investigation team's head. After just a few rings, he answered,

"Good morning, sir. Do you need some work to be done?"

"Collect the CCTV footage from the office and identify the man who was present when Aanshi fainted. You have twenty-four hours to find out everything about him. No information should be left uncovered. Understood?" I instructed firmly.

"Yes, sir. Consider it as done already. Don't worry," he assured me before ending the call.

I must uncover everything about him at any cost. I'm getting negative vibes, and he could spell trouble for us. I won't allow that to happen. If he dares to harm Aanshi or anyone else, I won't hesitate to take action. I'll kill him without a second thought.

Viaanshi's pov:-

I was in the taxi going home. I felt a deep emptiness inside me. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to release all the anguish I was feeling. But I stayed still and silent. I hated myself for being so naive. I had put too much trust in other people.

In the past, I used to preach about embracing life. I used to preach about cherishing every moment. But now, I could not even bear to look at my own hollow gaze in the mirror.

I avoided mirrors. It felt like there was nothing left for me. It felt like I had no purpose. But the thought of ending my life was too unbearable. I wanted to punish myself. I wanted to exist as an empty shell. I wanted to be a living reminder of my own foolishness.

When I arrived at my apartment, I unlocked the door. I went straight to the shower. I was seeking solace. I stood under the running water while fully clothed. I stared blankly at the ceiling. It felt like an eternity passed while I stood there. Eventually, I emerged from the shower. I put on an oversized sweatshirt and shorts.

I made my way to the window. I was met by the sight of the evening sunset. I realized I must have spent a couple of hours in the shower.

The moon has been a constant companion to me. The moon has witnessed all my joys and sorrows. The moon has witnessed my highs and lows. There was a time when I used to confide in the moon. I used to share my daily thoughts and experiences with the moon.

My family showered me with love. But I found comfort in the silent presence of the moon. I was able to speak to the moon uninterrupted. I would recount tales from school and college to the moon. There were experiences that I chose not to burden my family with.

Instead, I engaged in these small conversations with the moon. I found solace in the moon's silent understanding.

It is funny, isn't it?

But the moon provided me with the comfort that I needed.

As my mind drifted to the past, a myriad of memories surfaced. Each memory carried emotional weight. There were moments of joy and laughter and love. But these moments were intertwined with pain and sorrow.

I recalled the warmth of family gatherings. Laughter used to echo off the walls. Love filled every corner. These were moments that made life feel whole. Time stood still in the embraces of my loved ones.

But alongside these cherished memories lurked shadows of darker times. There were memories of heartbreak and loss and disappointment. These darker memories cast a pall over the brighter moments. They reminded me of life's fragility and the inevitable pain that comes with it.

Yet even amidst the darkness, glimmers of hope and resilience shone through. There were triumphs over adversity. There were times when I found the strength to persevere through hardship. These experiences shaped me into who I am today.

As I navigated through the labyrinth of memories, I realized that life is a tapestry woven from light and dark threads. Each thread contributes a rich experience that defines our journey. The past holds great memories and horrible ones. But it is through embracing the full spectrum of experiences that we find meaning and growth.
_______________________________

Hello my dear readers 😊

Here is the next chapter.
Hope you all would like it.
Please let me know what
you think through your
comments.

Ignore the mistakes. 🤭🤭

Love you all❤❤