Chapter 31 (END)

Day 5

It was the day of the  wedding Natasha woke up first, tightly encased in Steve’s arms as he held her all night. She was still a little bit sore from last night’s passionate love making session. Steve was amazing as always. He’d made sure that she came two times before getting his own.

How could she find a man like this if it wasn’t him?

Nat looked at the clock on the end table. It was almost 10 AM. They really needed to get up and get ready for their wedding ceremony. Even though Tony had booked the chapel all day so they could get married anytime that day.

She spent her time contemplating the sleeping Adonis in front of her. Many naughty thoughts ran through her mind--there were so many things that she wanted to do to him while he was sleeping like this.

Consider it as a surprise wedding gift for her man.

Smiling mischievously, Natasha dragged her hand down his abs to his groin and lightly stroked it to see his reaction. He was still sleeping, but she could hear his breath hitch. HIs big hand curled a little tighter at her shoulder. His beautifully long, thick cock was fully erected in his hands. She let her imagination run wild for a moment, thinking of how that girth would feel inside of her, stretching and filling her.

She wrapped her fingers around him in a loose fist, jerking him a few times. Steve responded with a guttural sound in the back of his throat. His chest rose and fell  in quickening breaths. She rubbed her thumb just under the darkened head, and a loose moan came out of his beautiful mouth.

Why stop here when she could do so much more than just a simple hand job?

With that thought, Natasha ducked her head down, placing light kisses down his hard abs, sliding herself down under the blanket and between his legs while her nimble hands still jerked his rigid shaft. She pressed open-mouthed kisses against the underside of his length. His breathing grew ragged but his eyes were still closed, thinking he was just having a wet dream. Just before she reached the head of his cock, she slid back down, wanting to tease him even more when he was sleeping like this.

Then she felt his right hand slide through her hair, tugging and urging her to put his cock in her mouth. She kissed up the length of his shaft before slowly wrapping her pretty lips around the head. As her tongue probed at his slit, she found a drop of salty pre-come and swiped it away. Steve’s fingers tightened around her head once more. She parted her lips, and Steve thrust past them. Nat worked her way down until he was all the way inside her mouth and throat. Steve groaned at the pleasure, relishing the wet, tight warmth of her mouth.

“Fuck…” She heard him moan. Nat looked up to see that he was still asleep, but his muscles were tight from his ragged breathing. He groaned abruptly as he felt Natasha swallow and inhale through her nose. “Babe…yes…” Faster and faster her face bobbed up and down his cock. He practically snarled in heated lust as he came, shooting a hot spurt of his cum into her mouth and down her throat. He held her head in place, forcing her to swallow it all, her lips still wrapped around his cock.

Steve jerked awake, still disoriented until he saw the beautiful red head between his legs with her lips wrapping around his cock. She smiled smugly from her place, and Steve knew it wasn’t just a wet dream. He was still breathing hard but slowly coming down from his high as he gently released Natasha’s head.

“Nat…” he called, a bit confused.

Natasha pulled away from his cock and sat up to look at her man before she gave him a morning kiss. Steve moaned as he tasted himself on her lips and tongue before pulling her up to straddle his legs.