Chapter 17

Las Vegas, Day 16

“Hmmm….” Natasha mumbled when she started to stir, suddenly feeling something on her skin.

“Morning, darling.” A low, sexy voice sounded, followed by kisses along her cheeks, jaw and lips.

Nat knew who that was. She didn’t have to open her eyes. The loving embrace, the sweet kisses, the warmth from his body? Nothing could compare to this. She wove her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Her lips parted to let him deepen the kiss. His tongue met with hers in a heated dance that left Natasha moaning into his mouth.

“Steve…” Her hips bucked up against his crotch, making him growl.

“Hmmm?”

Her eyes fluttered open, and Steve was lost in the ocean of emerald. “Can we stay here for a little longer?" She quietly asked. "I'm still very much sore."

"Of course." He replied and pecked her lips. “Do you want me to cook breakfast for you or…?”

“Stay here and hold me.”

Steve did as he was told. He stayed there, holding her in his arms, but he kept kissing every inch of bare skin he could find.

“That’s not helping.”

“Sorry, I couldn't resist.” He apologized, but he wasn’t sorry at all.

“I can’t sleep if you keep doing this.” She told him. “Go and made breakfast for me.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Steve kissed her one last time before got out of bed, but didn’t miss the way she shivered when he said the word ‘ma’am’. That word got her every time, and Steve planned to use it as much as he could. He was in the kitchen and preparing breakfast for both of them, turning on the music while he was mixing pancake batter.

It didn't take long until everything was ready. He set everything on the tray perfectly. Fresh fruits, pancakes and bacon with maple syrup, and chamomile tea in the pot, everything was just the way Natasha liked. He carried the tray inside the bedroom where he found her still sleeping--or so he thought.

She opened her eyes when she smelled pancakes. “I heard ‘Uptown Funk’ from outside. Did you dance to the song?” She asked.

Steve blushed. “No!” He answered a little too fast. “Yeah, I did. I couldn’t help myself.”

Nat let out a full laugh, throwing her head back. Steve couldn’t do anything as long as it made Natasha happy. He was already tuned to instinctively do anything to make her happy. He loved her smile. He loved her laugh. He loved…everything Natasha.

Steve let her have this one. He sat the tray down in front of her before telling his bae to stop laughing and begin eating.

“You have to do that again. I definitely want to see you do that.”

.”If you are in the room I won’t do that.”

“Aww, but I want to see my bae dance!”

“No chance, darling.”

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Steve told her that he needed to go back to the hotel to get some things before they could go out again. He needed more clothes and more art supplies, so he could stay at her place for as long as he wanted.

His friends were out again. Tony left a message on his phone an hour ago, saying that they would go sightseeing; Thor had felt the need to the Eifel Tower when he wasn’t drunk. Bruce said he wanted to see the magician's show. Clint wanted to go to the stripe club and Tony basically wanted to go out.