Chapter 2

Steve woke up with Sharon in his arms, but he had a very strange feeling about today. He went for a run as usual before coming back to take a shower and prepare breakfast for them. Last night Sharon came home almost midnight and she was extremely exhausted so Steve would probably surprise her with breakfast in bed.

Everything went smoothly when he heard Sharon called him from their bedroom. He carried the breakfast tray upstairs and greeted her with a bright smile.

“Morning, babe.” He said and sat the tray down in front of her.

“Hey.” She said and sat up before pulling him down for a quick kiss.

“You slept in.” He noted.

“It was pretty exhausting yesterday. The caterer is a real pain in the ass but I can handle it.” Sharon told him, “Anyway, Emily will have her messenger dropping off something for us today. Can you stay home and wait for it to be delivered?”

“Of course.”

Sharon had to go to work today. Even her father had told her that she didn’t need to work until she came back from the honeymoon but, Sharon being Sharon, she couldn’t stay still for more than one day.

So Steve was alone in his home and this was marking the first day since five months ago that there was nothing related to the wedding to bother him so Steve locked himself away inside his studio and created art.

The messenger arrived at his door around 11 AM. As Steve stepped outside to get the package, someone came up behind him and put a bag around his head and dragged him inside the car then pressed something against his back.

“Don’t move.” The guy hissed in his ear, “Or I will shoot you.”

“Tony?” Steve recognized the voice.

“Aww, man! It’s not fun at all!” Tony whined.

Someone pulled the bag away from Steve’s head and revealed that they were inside of Tony’s limo. Thor, Clint and Bruce were sitting opposite from Tony and Steve.

“What the hell were you guys thinking?”

“Buckle up, Rogers! We’re going to Vegas!!”

“NO!!”

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏

Steve was whining all the way to the airport but couldn’t do anything because Thor and Clint pushed him inside Tony’s jet and strapped him down to the chair.

“I didn’t bring any clothes.” Steve said.

“Don’t worry, dude.” Tony replied, “Sharon already packed everything up for you and you also have her permission to do whatever you want one last time before you put on the shackles of marriage.”

“One thing I won’t do is get a lap dance or have sex with random person I don't know.” The groom-to-be shot back, “I don’t want to feel guilty like I cheated on Sharon.”

“I knew you would say that but given that we have three weeks away from the girl with the permission to do whatever we want, I suggest you take that back and fuck every girl you want.”

“You’re disgusting.” Steve sighed, “I hate you all.”

“Friend Steven, don’t be a vibe killer. Even Lady Jane allowed me to do whatever I want.”

Steve frowned while the other laughed at Thor’s statement. They arrived at Las Vegas airport 30 minutes later. Everyone was looking good in their suits but Steve was clothed in only his sweats.