Chapter 29

Day 1

Morning soon arrived, even it was one of the most peaceful night they ever had in a while. There was no nightmare plaguing their dreams because they knew that finally, they were back into each other’s arms.

Steve was the first one to wake up and he felt a weight on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw fiery red hair on his chest. The scent of her hair was so familiar and addicting. HIs hands were feeling the soft skin that they were accustom to.

“I love you.” He whispered and kissed the top of her head.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her, Steve waited until Natasha woke up. He didn’t want to leave this bed because he knew how it ended up the first time. He didn't want to spook her or trigger any bad memories of her waking up without him.

Not long after that, Steve heard a mumble from his chest and her soft arms tightened around his  waist with her hands clutched tightly at his back.

"Morning, bae" He whispered and she replied with a satisfying purr and a kiss to his chest, right on top of his heart then he felt a smile against his skin. “How do you sleep?”

“Morning” She replied before opened her eyes to see his bright blue eyes looking at her. “Better than the past few weeks.”
“Me too,” He admitted.

“You’re still here.”

“I promise I will never leave you again.” Steve said before he placed her on the bed so he could lying on his side and face her. Blue eyes burned with determination as well as love and affection. “As far as I concerned, we can get marry today, right now. We’re in Vegas and we both hate big event.”

Her eyes widened with the biggest surprise yet then her heart beat fast as if it would jump out of her body. Steve longingly staring at her, waiting for her to say something.

"Do you think it's a bit soon?" She asked. "I mean, you just ran away from one wedding."

"Yeah, you're right but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love so much. I want to be with you, Natasha and I see no point of prolong the wedding."

"You're really want to be with me?" Her voice was shaking and her eyes gleamed with joyful tears. Her full lips curved up in a smile.

"Yes." He replied.

"Fucking hell yes." Nat said. "Let's get marry."

Steve gave out a bright smile before he kissed her deeply, pulling the petite body until she was pressing right against his chest.

"How are we going to do this?" He asked. "Drunkenly get married by Elvis priest or a high-end chapel in this hotel."

“Even I hate bug wedding but I still wanted a memorable one, Steve.” She laughed.

“Maybe not marry today but a few day?”

“Yeah, but I think I had a perfect wedding dress but we have to pick up at my apartment.”

“And I should get the ring.” He added. “This is the most impromptu thing I ever did. I don’t even get a ring with me right now.”

“You’re a mess, Rogers.”

“I’m a mess without you.”

Natasha smiled and kissed him again. They spent the entire hour making out on their bed. The same old familiar feelings came back. Even they were apart for a few weeks but that didn’t change the fact that they were so in-synced or how good it felt when each other was around.