Chapter 8

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟕

“Awww….” Steve groaned. “Shit….”

Steve tried to open his eyes but simply couldn’t. He was having a terrible headache and his head was spinning around in a way that he would probably puke when he opened his eyes. He felt that there was someone in his arms, holding them close to his body. Judging by how soft and small that person was, the person was be a woman. Steve smiled because he recognized the scent, but he couldn’t pin point whose it belong to.

It probably belonged to his fiancée. He’d lost track of time and place, but he must be back in LA with his fiancée. Steve pulled the woman closer,starting to press kisses on her shoulders. He heard her hum happily,leaning back into his chest.

She turned around as they opened their eyes at the same time. The red hair, beautiful green eyes….It was Natasha! Natasha!!

“AHHHH!!” they screamed, and jumped out of bed at the same time.

They both looked horrified by what they’d just discovered. What the hell had happened last night? They didn’t have any memories of it. All they could remember was that they were at the casino, and after that…it was all a blur.

Millions of thoughts ran through their minds. The most obvious one for Steve was why Sharon had only now felt so perfect in his arms when she’d never been that good before. Yes, it made him a bad fiancé but when he held Natasha…God! It felt so right. He noticed the difference now. For Natasha, she was wondering if she’d been dreaming or not when she’d felt Steve’s arms holding her all night, his hot lips pressing on her skin, promptly setting her body on fire. Oh dear god, what was she thinking?

The two thoughts that they had in common were: was there anything had happened between them last night? And what the hell (had) actually happened that made them not remember anything?

“Before you yell at me, I just want you to know that we’re fully clothed.” Steve spoke up first.

“I do notice that.” Natasha replied. “And this isn’t my apartment.”

“Neither is it my hotel room.”

Their eyes met across the bed and realized that they were in a lot of trouble.

“Shit…” they both muttered, slowly getting to their feet. The world was still spinning around for them. Natasha hurried to the bathroom and emptied everything inside of her out, obviously she’dbeen the one to drink more alcohol last night.

Eww…even her vomit smelled like vodka. How much had she drank last night anyway?

Steve followed closely and helped pulled her hair back. He looked at her worriedly but unable to speak because of his raging headache. He gently rubbed her back to help her get everything out so she might feel better. In the end, Steve couldn’t hold himself up any longer and flopped down next to Nat, leaning against the wall.

“What the hell happened last night?” she asked weakly. “I feel like I’m dying.”

“Yeah, me too. My head is about to explode.” he replied. “I can’t remember anything.”

“Maybe we should ask Andre. He’s a night shift manager at the casino.” Nat said. “He’s a good friend.” she added when she noticed the curiosity on Steve’s face.

“I will order breakfast then, and you can clean yourself up a little.”

Steve helped Nat up, handingher some toothpaste and a toothbrush before he left the bathroom. When Natasha finally emerged from the bathroom, the breakfast was already set up in their bedroom and Andre, the night shift manager, was there too.