Chapter 20

Las Vegas, Day 19

Steve woke up first, feeling sated but incredibly sore. He never felt this way for so long but he guessed that last night, they were completely fucked-out. Nat was still slept in his arms and doing the cute little twitch with her nose. Her hands clutched tight at his arm.

Aww, his girl was so cute and he wanted all of this with her forever.

He just wished that he hadn’t have to go back to LA. He wished he could have forever with Natasha.

Steve kissed the top of her head and laid back, holding her tight in his arms. It felt so right…so perfect. She fitted so perfectly in his arms. God, he couldn’t believe that he only had three more day with her. He didn’t want to think about their goodbye because it would be really hard to do it.

“I can sense you thinking very hard, Rogers.” Nat’s voice brought him back from his deep thought but her voice was dry and cracked. Nat coughed as she shuffled so she was lying on her stomach on top of him. “Morning, baby.” She greeted with a sleepy smile and kissed him.

“Morning.” He murmured back. “Are you okay? Your voice…”
“It just…last night…scream too much.” She replied but Steve frowned, looking a bit worry. “I’m fine. Just sore throat”

“I will get you some drink.”

“No…just lay here for a moment. I’m still pretty sore.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Nat closed her eyes and getting back to sleep but the way Steve traced his finger over her bare back sending tingling sensation all over her body. Even she was incredibly sore, the lust for him didn’t go away. She needed him more and more everyday.

“Stop it, bae. I don’t think my body is ready for another round.”

“I can do all the work. You can just lay back and enjoy it.” He whispered seductively. “Your voice is incredibly sexy. I don’t know why but it turns me on.”

“You fucker” She laughed. “How about after breakfast? I think we need more fuel.”

“Okay. I will make your favorite pancake.” He volunteered.

Nat moved from his body so Steve could slip out of bed. Pulling his boxer on before finding Natasha a silk robe. He helped her put on before carried her into the kitchen.

“Extra bacon, please.” She asked.

“Of course.”

Steve prepared and cooked everything in under 15 minutes. He even made her tea with honey to help her with her sore throat because he was such a sweetheart like that. He always put her need and well-being before himself.

“Hey, just out of curiosity, can you make a chocolate fondue?” She asked.

“That’s pretty random for you.”

“I just wanna know because I suddenly craved for it.”

“It’s 8 in the morning.” He said. “But I can prepare it if you want.”

“Since we have no plan for today, I think chocolate fondue would take up the rest of the morning and we could probably put those chocolate to good use.” She suggested and Steve’s face slid up in excitement.

“I’m all the way in, bae.”

After breakfast, Steve cleaned the dishes up while Natasha tried to find her fondue set. He then prepared the ingredient for the chocolate sauce. Nat watched him, amazed by how this guy could practically do anything. His mother would be really proud of her son being a completely sweet and good man.