Chapter 5

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟒

Steve and Bruce were the only two people that could wake up early that morning. The scientist was sitting in front of the television with a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea. Steve was about to cook his breakfast, but decided that it would be better if he ordered from room service.

The doorbell rang twenty minutes later, and the room service guy came with his breakfast. Steve sat down in front of the television with Bruce before eating his food quietly. The doorbell rang again ten minutes later.

“I will get that.” Steve said and jumped over the sofa before running to get the door. He opened it only to find Natasha standing there in her casual safety attire that made Steve wonder what she had inmind for them today.

"Okay, Rogers. Bring your Gopro. We will go laser tagging today."

“Morning.” He replied. “And isn’t it too childish for us to go laser tagging?”

“Nothing is too childish! Also, this one is a team building exercise and I need my partner in crime to be in sync with me.”

“Need I remind you that we are in our mid-twenties?”

“Don’t ruin the mood and stop arguing with me. You have a bet to fulfill.”

Steve groaned and grabbed his things. He told Bruce that he was heading out and would come back after noon.

“Why did you come so early this morning?” he asked when they were alone inside the elevator.

“I have to go to work this afternoon and am probably go back to stripping tonight since the hickeys have all faded.”

“That’s too bad. I really want to spend more time with you.” Steve pulled a wry face at her. “Maybe I probably should put more of them on so you can stay with me.” He bent down, trying to kiss her neck, but Natasha pulled away and pushed at his face.

“Lover boy, don’t.” She warned him but her eyes gleamed with amusement. She definitely enjoyed this game as much as he did.

“Yes, ma’am.” He agreed but he couldn’t resist pressing his lips on her neck one time before pulling away.

Natasha shivered and felt her legs wobbling even as Steve lightly kissed her there. Her hands grabbed his arms to help her stand because she doubted that her legs were able to support her weight anymore.

He pulled away only to find Natasha’s face reddening and he had to take note how cute she was when she was on the other end of the teasing. Natasha mumbled something that sounded like a protest to his actions. Steve kissed her forehead again and dragged her out of the elevator.

“Warehouse Wars, please.” She told the taxi driver.

The couple proceeded to boast about their laser tag skills. Steve said he used to go laser tag with his friends every week, but since they were grown-ass adults now, he didn’t do it anymore. Natasha only warned him that she was really good at it.

“I don’t believe you for a second.” Steve doubtfully said. “A beautiful woman like you enjoying laser tag? Oh! On second thought, I should believe you because I will probably get my ass kicked by you again.”

She laughed melodically. “Yeah, you’re damn right, baby.”

Steve adored her so much and pulled her by the shoulders and kissed her temple. When they arrived, Steve paid for the cab fee and the driver told them that they were a cute couple. Natasha didn’t bother to correct the man, but pulled Steve into the building with her.