Chapter 16

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓

Yesterday was the best. Steve would remember it for the rest of his life, because he was pretty sure that nothing could top it. They had gone at it like bunnies-- it was really hard for them—for him to stop. Natasha was amazing in every way.

Steve tightened his hold on her soft body, feeling her skin press against him. Her hot breath kept ghosting on his chest. God! Everything about this woman made him want to lose control all over again.

He wanted to have her with him forever, and nothing in the world would change that. 

Steve kissed the top of her head lovingly, waiting for her to wake up, watching her while she slept. He’d made a promise to her that he would be right there when she woke up. He intended to keep that promise for the time being, until he had to go back to reality, even though he didn’t want to. 

He heard a soft mumble and Natasha began to stir, pressing her head to his chest and snuggling close. “Steve…” she called.

“I’m here.” he replied.

She nodded, humming happily before wrapping her arms around his torso and continuing with her sleep. Steve kept his gaze on her and tried not to move. She slept for half an hour more before opening her beautiful green eyes and looking up at him.

“Morning, babe,” she greeted, and pecking a kiss on his lips before pulling away with a slight frown on her face. Her soft hand ran over his beard covered jaw. “There’s too much beard. I think it’s time for you to shave it off. I like you clean shaved.”

“Nah, I’m too lazy.” he replied, and pecked her lips. “I’ve got a better use for the time than shaving my beard.”

She snorted. “A better use for the time? You mean fucking like bunnies, fucker?”

“You still sore? We can put sex off for today.” he offered with a smug smile, but it immediately faded away. He gasped as Natasha reached her hand down to grab his cock, teasingly stroking him a few times. “Don’t start what you can’t finish, bae.” He didn’t back down either, slipping his hand to cup her breast and circling his thumb on her nipple.

“Oh, I will finish it alright, Rogers.” she screeched, getting up to straddle his waist.

Steve’s eyes widened in expectation as Natasha’s fingers raked down his chest to his six pack. He was expecting her to ride him just now. As if she knew what was on his mind, she slipped out of bed, smiling mischievously, and put a silk robe over her body, blocking the beautiful view of her back and ass from Steve. The man groaned in frustration.

“We should take a bath first because we are totally stinky. I do care for our hygiene, Rogers.”

Steve whined. “Can we do it in the bath?”

“No! Take a bath now, Rogers, or I will be the one who puts off sex for today!” 

“But don’t shave my beard, alright? I really like it.”

“Can’t promise that.”

Steve got up and followed his beloved red-head into the bathroom. They got into the bath but immediately jumped out because of the cold water.

“I swear to god I will get someone to fix it today!” Natasha yelled angrily.

Steve immediately calmed her down by kissing her neck and massaging her shoulders. “Calm down, babe. We can take a quick shower.”

“Lucky I have you.” she replied with a smile.

Natasha clung to Steve. The warmth from his body felt so good, Steve always being warm and cuddly. She loved how gentle he was when he washed her, his big hands roaming over her skin. She pulled on his neck to give him a deep kiss, just to tell him how much she felt for him, Steve replying with the same intensity.