{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI

Start from the beginning

For some reason I felt the urge to tiptoe and as I did I hoped to get behind him and surprise him. Unfortunately I didn't get the pleasure because once I took a step closer to the table I noticed his head perk up, his eyes snapping to meet mine. Once they registered me, their almost golden hue dissipated. He raised his head fully, his back now rested against the chair. His amused gaze regards my posture, a questioning brow raised at me asking What are you up to?

Currently I had the end of my dress bunched up in my fists to avoid any flaws in my 'stealthy operation', my form was bent over to make me appear smaller than I already was. I took notice of how the edge of his lip curled up. He had an Innocent boyish look but I knew there was nothing innocent about the way his eyes swept over my appearance, drinking me in as if for the first time in ages. Like a Carribean pirate who had just found his treasure. I gulp awkwardly, my cheeks definitely tinting pink as I recoil, standing properly.

I don't have the chance to say anything dumb before he motions me forward with the words that although were so innocent aroused a reaction in me I couldn't explain.

"Come here little one" he ordered, his voice low and smooth as he taps on his thigh, letting me know where he desired I sit. He pushed his chair out to allow me more access.

Slowly I waddle over to him, planting my ass on his thigh. Immediately I am again reminded of how small I am compared to his much larger self. My back rests against his chest, his head falling to the nape of my neck where he kisses softly. His bulky arms encircle my waist, completely encasing me to him. I let my hands rest atop his, feeling pleasured sensations overtake my body and goosebumps rise on the surface of my skin.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled against my neck, his warm breath making me shudder.

A soft smile made it's way to my face and I tilted my neck to grant myself more of his sinfully skillful lips.
"I missed you too" I return, smoothing over the skin of his hand. "You okay? I heard your voice earlier"

His hand tightened around me but not enough to hurt. He plopped his jaw against my shoulder, one of his hands leaving me to pick a lock of my hair and bring it up to his nose where he inhaled deeply, a purr coming from his chest in response. My eyes widened slightly, my cheeks bleaching as I had to force my thighs together.

"Hmm" he grumbled. "Our supply lines were attacked by rogues. They had been sent to aid the tents I had ordered to stay outside every state major region" he informed, his head now pressed to the side of mine as he seemed to space out.

"Why did you send out tents?" I asked, confused and mostly just wanting to continue hearing his voice.

"I sent out some of my mercenaries to scope and survey every pack for any suspicious activity. Ever since we recovered the supply of wolfsbane from the Silver Moon pack it had come to my attention that a lot of packs were taking advantage of my abstinence from public affairs. Not anymore, I'm making arrangements to slowly soothe in the law to ban the slavery of humans"

I blinked severally. This was really happening. Everything would change, people that live like me all around the country will be let free. The thought almost brought tears to my eyes, I felt so grateful and happy that Darius was doing this.

"All that's left are a few other things to really put this in motion" he spoke, his nose finding it's way to the nape of my neck.

"Oh, What are those?"

"First is the meeting I need to have with the kingdom's high table and the members of my inner court then.. " he trailed off, a moment of silence following.

My brows furrowed and I wondered why he had suddenly gone quiet. "And the other thing?" I prodded, suddenly feeling curious to why he hadn't yet spoken.

I could feel his gaze scorching the very piece of my skin they gazed upon but from the way I sat I couldn't really see him without turning my head. I adjusted, scooting to the side so I could look at him. Once I'd gotten to my desired angle I felt his hands grip my hips, stopping any further desired movements. I looked up at him to see his eyes pooling with gold flakes, staring deeply into my doe eyes. The mood had dropped, the atmosphere thickening and a mist of sexual tension hovering over us.

I was certain by the way he had his tongue slipped out to wet his bottom lip that he felt it too, suddenly I was conscious of the tent that was pressed up against me. "Don't move like that baby" his voice was husky and almost strained.

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I looked away, sucking my bottom lip between my teeth "Sorry"

He leaned down, his lips finding my neck and his calloused hand cuping my right breast. I whined, squirming as he applied pressure, kneading and tugging at it. His lips began planting butterfly kisses up and down my neck. Throwing my head back my face completely bleached crimson, my lips slightly parted to let my ragged breaths flow out. My heart began to pound, my senses and hormones going into a frenzy and my core pooling with liquid. A light moan left my lips as his other hand joined in, giving both my breasts equal attention. I bit down hard on my bottom lip, trying to suppress the much louder noises from slipping out.

"Umm.. Nf... "

"Fuck baby. I forgot how good you felt in my hands, your buds between my teeth. I need to feel your skin love, permit me?" His low seductive tone made me hotter and I nodded frantically. He let go of my left breast and I whined at the loss of contact. In response he squeezed my right one harder making a loud moan spill. His hand found the rope that held together the top piece of my dress. He pulled at it, untying it in less than half the time it took me to get it on. Getting it off he wasted no time in discarding my corset to the side, leaving my breast to tumble out.

My nipples immediately stood at a result of the cool air. I let out a gasp which was quickly followed my a moan as Darius grabbed hold of my boobs again, this time his fingers pinched at my nipples, making my lips unclasp and cries to fill the room. He tugged and lightly drew circles on them making me ache to feel his hot tongue on them. I whined, my thighs rubbing against each other and he got the message because soon after I felt a long slender finger being pressed against my seeping entrance.

I adjusted to accommodate his finger but he only resulted to light touches and not what I wanted. I started to move, wanting his fingers in me already. He knew exactly what he was doing. "Are you getting needy little one? So impatient, but don't worry I will eat that sweet pussy of yours so hard but first I want you to come out with me tomorrow"

I could barely catch a word as he pressed his finger deeper making me cry out. "P-please" I begged, feeling even more embarrassed but I didn't mind. I needed him, like right now.

"Say you'll come out with me tomorrow. Only us, no one else" I nodded, unable to form words as he plunges his finger into me, adding another digit. "Words baby. I need your words and fuck you look so good right now, all hot and bothered for me, your sweet nipples out and on display just for me. Your pussy around my fingers, absolutely perfect 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙖. Now use your words"

(Beautiful)

"Y-yes" I cried out

"Now tell me what you want love" his dark tone, promising to fulfill every deep desire of mine urged me to speak.

"I-i want you to eat my pussy.. Please!"

Hi piccolas!!!
Another chapter as promised!
And yes I know I can't keep to a schedule to save my life😅
Imagine how awkward I felt writing this chapter in my living room with my mom😂
Honestly, it's not a skill that's appreciated enough, reading or writing smut and being able to keep a straight face :p
Anyways!
Hope you liked this chapter!
Another one is coming your way later today or tomorrow idk ;)

Lots of love for my piccolas
Kisses! Smooches and big hugs!
Extra fat kisses from Darius to our lovely fangirls who make sure to drop funny ass comments that make me crack up😂
Ange1754
Shout out to you♡

Xoxo♡