"I let you make the offer." Lizabeth careened to the side of her Mazzaratie and crossed her arms around her chest. The corners of her lips curved as she grinned. "This is a rare deal. It doesn't occur oftenly to a daily basis."

"Of course! I don't want to mess this one up." The shop owner slanted his side against the dainty car. He tilted his head and pried to his private garage, smirking haughtily. "I have a Ford EcoSport and I bought it five months ago. I can show the invoice of that for you to believe." He tweaked and faced Lizabeth. "And it's all up to you how my much casn you want me to add for the trade."

"You really are clever to entice me to this deale." Lizabeth rhetorically retorted as she stared sternly at the shop owner. Then Lizabeth gestured, tipping fingers towards the shop owner. "What about this grand?"

The broad smile was on the shop owner's displaced and a complacent grin intruded, beaming at Lizabeth. "You should have told me earlier so I have been driving this baby now."

"Then let's fix it."

The trading and the deal went well and the shop owner deposited the money Lizabeth required to the young lady's bank account. Lizabeth wasn't familiar with the Ford EcoSport, but she seemed to feel appeased and contented. What mattered to her was she had a ride and she didn't need to walk while dragging herself to work. When she went back to her apartment Brandon Kellan and his friend, Chandler Limestone were in the parking lot of the apartment – probably waiting for Ariella. She was having her day off.

"Where's your fancy car?" Brandon sounded incredulous, asking Lizabeth about her car. "Where did it go?" He wandered his eyes back and forth repeatedly through her Ford EcoSport. "Did you trade it in?"

Lizabeth nodded without an ounce of hesitation. "I traded it as I desperately needed the money."

"Why are you sounding dubious?" Chandler Limestone intertwined, wondering while looking at Brandon. "Was that a fancy car?" He asked before pivoting his gaze to Lizabeth. "And who is this foxy girl, by the way?"

"Oh I'm sorry." Brandon apologized sincerely, sounding culpable while running a hand through his hair. He turned to Lizabeth and grinned. "This is Lisafe Redwood. She is our new neighbor and she lives one floor above us." Then he beckoned a hand to Chandler. "Lisafe, this is Chandler Limestone, my friend and he is the only son of the Limestone couple who own the retail store you are working on."

Heaving a sigh, Lizabeth winced inwardly at Brandon's introduction of Chandler. "You don't need to remind me of that. Ariella already told me who are his parents." She rolled her eyes and glanced at Chandler, who was staring sharply at her. Politely, she offered a hand to introduce herself. "I'm Lisafe Redwood and it's a pleasure to meet you Chandler Limestone."

In quick record time, Chandler grabbed Lizabeth's hand, shaking and squeezing it tenderly. "Nice to meet you too, Lisafe Redwood." He glanced at Brandon, who was smirking at him then resumed his eyes to Lizabeth. "Are you free? Brandon and Ariella will be celebrating their anniversary and they invited me. But I don't wanna be their third wheel."

"Are you subtly asking me to tsg along?"

"Ahm.. Yeah!" Chandler stammered awkwardly, forcing a clumsy giggle. "If you don't mind." He muttered, jerking his hand from hers and ran it through his hair. "I'll pay for our meals."

It's a free meal though. Lizabeth uttered inside her head, contemplating about the offer Chandler benignly rammed. I'm not trying to like the Two Broke Girls here. But being treated is such a bonus. And then she made her decision. "Okay, as long as you're paying for our meals, I have no reason to disagree."

"Did I hear it clearly?" The chirply sound of Ariella's voice emanated through the parking area as she scoffed. She was standing on the porch of the building before drawing herself to Brandon's side. "Chandler Limestone is asking Lisafe Redwood to hang out with him! Oh my gosh!" She blushed feeling excited for the two before she noticed the Ford EcoSport idling in the parking lot. "And who's car is that?" She pointed to the car.