♡~Chapter 40~♡

Ever since Hunter and I started dating Willow and Gus finally stopped pestering me about liking Hunter. But now.

I'm kind of glad they did. Becuase if Willow never said anything when we first got to the human realm. I would have never realized I had a crush!

But other than that everything is fine. Hunter does seem to be more....? Just doing more! More than what he use to.

Always asks if I need anything. If I want something he would get it for me in a blink of an eye. Just doing more.

If I ask him about it he would just say something like. "I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend!" Or something like that. Oh! And get super duper red in the face anytime and every time. But it's nice, it's

-----------------‐-----------------------------------

Just another day living with Camila and my friends nothing super duper special about today. Other than taken those creepy online Spanish lessons from that...creepy owl...

But! Other than that Luz went to school came back and we all had dinner and hung out after that, and everything was good.

"Good night everyone!!" Me and gus yelled at the same time walking down the stairs. "Yeahh..!" Hunter said afterwards.

"Night Hunter, night Gus." I smile jumping onto the f/c couch hiding under the covers. As I get a 'good night' from both of the males. And the lights go out.

Time passes, but I still don't drift into a dream, or nightmare, or anything. Just lying there with my eyes closed.

Sooner or later I finally open my eyes realizing I'm not going to sleep anytime soon. When I look at the time its only middle night.

Getting up out of the "bed" that I was laying down in removing the covers and walking up the steps one at a time trying not to make any noise. But on every other step there would be a little sound to my steps. And the fact that the door was super loud wasn't helping.

Walking out side, only to find it rain. I step out letting that rain fall down my face and the drops of rain soaking my clothes. I walk around a bit, finally finding a place to sit. Which was facing the forest, with my back turned to the house.

It was peaceful out here.

No sound.

No people.

Nothing in sight.

Just looking at the brown trees with green at the top. It was so much different than the boiling isles. It was amazing.

But even with it looking so pretty and peaceful. I got a sudden hint of deja vu.

Like...I've been here before. But I wasn't here but another me. A different me.

But suddenly the sound of nothingness stopped when I heard my name out of no where.

"Y/n?"

A male's voice asked...

Hunter's voice

I turn around to see hunter cover time the rain and his clothes also soaked. He walked up right next to me and sat down right me to me.

"What are you doing out here at this hour?" He asked looking at me as I was only looking ahead at the forest. Then suddenly he gasped. "Was it those dreams again!?!"

"No. It wasn't the dreams Hunter....I just.... couldn't sleep. So I came out here. And plus isn't it just so peaceful and lovely out here?" I turn and smile at him, which caused at small blush across his face.

"Yeah...it is really nice..also with the rain makes it super nice.."

"Yeah it does, doesn't it?"

We both just sit there looking at the trees and smiling for a while until I break the quietness.

"But....even though it is lovely I do get a little bit of deja vu along with it...actually now that your here.. it feels like the deja vu is growing."

"Deja vu...? Is that a bad or good thing?!" Hunter said with a picnic, fully looking over at me.

I laugh a little at him picnicking if he did something bad or not. "It's not really bad per say. But....different you know? But this kind of deja vu is like.... I've been here before.. looking at trees in the rain...but now it's grows cause it also feels like I've been here...looking at trees....in the rain...with someone I love..." I smile slowly looking at him. And holding his hands as I say the last part of my sentence.

"Oh...well..um.." Hunter tries to say something but the his embarrassment was taking over.

Another laugh excepted my lips as I stand with Hunter. "Come one you goof ball, let's get back into the house before Gus realizes we're gone."

"Um...yeah..let's..let's do that." Hunter says looking at the door of the house then back at me.

"Bur before we do... Hunter I did really mean what I said earlier.." I say cutting myself off every now and then.

"What do you mean? What did you say earlier?" He questioned.

Looking (up/down/forward) at him. His eyes look into mine.

No knowing what to do next I...kiss him...

I let go of his hands to around his neck and can already feel his hands around my waist. Feeling the rain go down my face, as I hold my breath, and hold out lips together.

I was the first one to pull back becuase I was running out of breath. I don't let go of his neck but now looking down catching my breath.

"I said 'with someone I love'...Hunter... I...love...you." I say looking back at him making a newer kind of eye contact.

"Y/n I... I love you too." He says with a very scared tone.

"Hunter....please don't be scared to say it...you dont have to say it back if you dont want to you know."

"Y/n, I love you." He says again but with a more comfortable, confident tone.

But I don't say anything back. Just looking (up/down/forward) at him.

"Again."

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Hunter." I smile uncontrollably.

‐-‐-‐-‐-‐--‐--‐--‐--‐---‐-‐---‐--‐-‐--‐--‐-‐---‐--‐
A/n
1157 Words

Okay yeah I know it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long since I last posted but like.. TO BE FAIR I didn't even know if I was gonna finish this or not so likeeeeee?? But if I'm being totally 100% for real. Go find another Hunter x reader fanfic cuz this one is SO BAD. Like don't even waste your time waiting on another chapter. IT WILL HAPPENED but I just don't know when I'm gonna do chapter 41 or 42. But 100% whenever I'm done with 41 and 42 I'm just gonna go the next 3 abt S3 just whenever I feel like it. BUT I hope you like my fanfic plz vote if you can 🙏🙏but tysm for reading❤️