☆~Chapter 33~☆

"Home" Luz answers not even looking at her girlfriend.
Guessing home is Luz home with her mother, she starts walking down a little path.

"Oh my titan, Gus are you okay? Do you have any scratches? Scares?" I stand up from Hunter's arms turning to Gus. Holding on to his arms looking on to his arms to his shoulders.

"No no no I'm okay Y/n, really." He replies letting me inspect his arms.

"Are you sure? You have scratches all over your face! My titan Gus..." I say slowly not touching the wounds, for that it'd make it worse.

"It's nothing." Gus replies and putting down my hands.
"Alright.." I let go of his arms standing still for a moment to be able to walk next to him.

"Oh how about you Hunter how are you feeling? Do you have many scratches?" I ask doing the same with Hunter at I did for Gus, giving him the as treatment.

"No I'm okay Y/n..Thank you for your considers but I'm fine."
Hunter tells me, hopping I would stop worrying, but I wasn't working.

Standing there with worry in my eyes I saw scratches all over him to, scratches on his for head, arms, and one on his shirt.

"It's fine Y/n." Hunter snaps me out of my thoughts, making me look back at him.

"If you say so.." i look to his head again to get another look at his scratch. I was about to say something else but the words didn't get a chance to leave my mouth before another voice interrupted mine.

"Alright you love birds let's get moving before Luz leaves us in the dust." Willow 'smiles', putting up a front.

"Yeah, y-you right Willow, you mostly are." I say walking beside Willow, now with Gus and Hunter walking behind us.

"Hey what did you mean love birds back there?" I whisper to Willow looking at Willow and Hunter multiple times.

"Y/n can't you see it? Both you and him are down right bad for each other! You two are up to uptight to see it! You two are always next to each other!" She whispers making me realize that we are always next to each other. But are we really like that?

"What do you mean down right bad??" I ask glancing back at him once again.

"Y/n it means you totally like him! And if you both are down right bad for each other.. He totally likes you too! Can't you seeing it?" She explains what it meant and I felt my face getting warmer.
"N-no!" You yell at a whisper level so Hunter wouldn't hear our conversation.

"Sure you'll see it soon." Willow speeds up walking next to Amity.
I guess that little talk lightened that mood at bit. What the group needed for things to calmer.

'Thanks Willow.' I think to my self, Willow always know what to do when people are feeling upset.

-------------------------------
Walking up to a small house, that looked like it had an upstairs, we all stood in front of the door with Luz in the front.

Luz took at deep breath before ringing the door bell.

After a couple of seconds a woman opened the door, guessing that it was Luz's mom, Camila she looked a lot like Luz.

Camila gasped putting a hand coving her mouth.

"Hey mom, I'm back." Luz said with a sad and happy tone. Almost right after she said that, the mother and daughter hugged.

--------------------------------
"Hey Luz do you know where the bandages are?" I ask looking around, but didn't anything but a toilet.

"Haha...Yeah there over here Y/n, that's just the floor." Luz fake laughs opening a cabinet.