☆~Chapter 21~☆

"How's everything going.....11?" Belos asks, looking see the same memory I have....from back then. When I look to Luz and Hunter they look so surprised.

"No no no no no no no please, we need to go back, let's come on guy hahahaa." I laugh trying to shush Hunter and Luz out of the memory. "Y/n..?" Luz asks slowly looking at me.

-----------------------------------------In the memory--------------------------------------
"Every thing going good in here?" Belos asks the younger me, I was only about 5 years old.

I node my head no, "what's the matter?" Belos asks me I look at the shadow in the corner of the room. "Powers?" He asks and I node.

"Y/n what's going on?" Luz asks

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Hunter was right! He's probably remembering things wrong!" I say looking at her with panic. "No Y/n...thats not how mindscapes work." Hunter says also looking with panic.

Tears start rolling down my face.

"Try to pay attention to the shadow." Belos says walking behind me pointing at the shadow. "Think." I node, I close my eyes lifting my hand. The shadow can up and made another person from the shadows came up.

"11 that's not what it was...that was easy for you. There's something else." Belos says going in front of me. "Come with me 11." Belos says holding my hand walking me to my room. Once we get to the room he sat me on my bed.

"You can trust me 11, you can trust me." Belos says sitting next to me. But I stay quite.

"Fine you'll have to talk to me eventually, until then we have an experiment today." He says holding my hand walking me to another room, a white room. With another person. Belos had made a fake person to help us people under Belos's will with experiments.

It was a really tall person. "Today we will be practicing clones. Could you make a cline of your self. Feel free to destroy this dumbie this time. But make a cline first and see how well it could hold up." He says pulling out the dumbie.

And I node, making black goo shaping it into the shape of me the circle turned into my circle palette.

The clone looked exactly just like me. "Good now this dumbie is going to destroy this clone to see how strong it is then we'll go from there." Belos says turning it on. I step back seeing my clone fight.

The clone fought for a pretty long time but then the clone that looked exactly like me had its shoulder cut off, also was punched in the chest. That was the day I saw myself dead. When the clone feel to the ground, I flinched.

"Y/n are you okay?" Hunter asks. Tears rolled my face. I noded still looking at the memory.

"Now feel free to kill this dumbie, let's see what you can do." Belos says. I node get into battle position.

I create 5 clones, and some shadows. Seeing my younger self my self turned red. They can still do that, I just never really do it anymore.

"Thats you Y/n?!? You can do that?!" Luz asks looking back and froth between me now and me when I was 5 and an experiment.
The dumbie fought back for a little bit but, it didn't last long. It lasted not even a minute.

"Great job 11, cloning will go on the list." Belos. Says pating my back. "Let's go back to the others." Belos says holding my hand to the play room.

When we got to there we saw about 14 people so plus me there were up to 15 experiments. "I'll be up stairs, Peter watch 11 they're been acting weird all day." Belos whispers.