☆~Chapter 25~☆

"You mean the Golden guard's palizmen?!" Gus yells catching up to me. "Sure!" I say hopping off my staff. Flapjack had went into a room that was closed off. Gus went in first, running into the room. Mutters came from the room, I wasn't sure if I should got in there. It could set off something in hunter that reminded him of a couple of days ago.

"What are you doing here Golden guard?" Gus asks pointing his staff at hunter. "Would you like to knew rest to sure Gus I!-" But a loud nose went off in hunter's little uh... I'm not sure what that is. It could be his little study area
.
"What are you doing here hunter?" I asks walking up to Gus.
Hunter looked different. He was wearing his Emerald Entrails outfit, had had a gross blue cloak on it also had its hood on, and a bag like mine and Luz's.

Flapjack flys up to Hunter, and he grabs hunter little piece of hair. "Ow ow ow okay fine!" Hunter yells getting Flapjack to get off of him, also pulling off his hood.

"Turth is, my living situation has been compromised. Maybe! So I just need a place to crash. Temporarily! Hexside was the only place I could think of." Hunter explains.

"How vague of you." Gus says. "Hunter do you know where Luz is by any chance?" I ask.

"She's not with the owl lady..?" Hunter asks

"Students please join me in the gym for an important announcement." Principle Bump says on the announcements. "I'm not sure what you're going through, but that much hex mix can't be good for your stomach." Gus says giving hunter a lunch box.
And then Gus runs off to probably the gym.

I turn around to just me and Hunter now. My eyes start to water, knowing what he meant by compromised. "Hunter please be careful." I hug him, then running off before he could stop me or say anything else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I change up to Gus, and that's when I saw everybody in the gym talking about something. "What's going on?' Gus asks. "I don't know." I say.

"Students, teachers let me introduce the esteemed-." Principle Bump gets cut off but another voice. The voice that was in a brown cloak?

"Please, Principle Bump I deserve no accolades. Hello everyone. My name is Adrian Gray, Head witch of the illusionist coven." Adrian Gray introduced himself to every one.

Every one started to mutter and gasp.

"Unfortunately, I'm not here with good news. The Emorpor's coven has plan to stop multi-trask studies by inducing every Hexside student into a coven, before the day of unity." Adrian says 'sadly'.
A lot more people started to gasp.

Without a blink I could tell Gus was looking at me. I didn't want to look back at him, so just kept looking forward.

"Don't worry! No one's magic is going to be sealed away. Head witch Gray supports us, and has come to help." Principle Bump says putting a hand on Adrian's shoulder.

"Before any coven scouts come by, I'm going to make illusions of sigils on your wrists. They'll  be temporary and harmless." Adrian says.

Then Ed starts to walk up the stage. "Whoa whoa whoa, wait wait I just started the other tracks are you sure this is safe?" Ed says being pushed to Adrian.

"Dorry worry. Once a scout sees the fake sigil, they'll move on and you can continue your studies in peace." Adrian explains. Ed nods and let's Adrian give him the fake sigil.

"Now, hold still." Adrian says.

Suddenly Gus gasped randomly. "Stop! Don't trust him! He's hiding behind an illusion!" Gus yells when everybody moved out of the way.

Gus making a light blue circle pressing on it, Adrian Gray turned out to be a head scout with a sigil glove on!

Ed was fast to move out of the way, Principle Bump and I'm guessing a assistant principal moved in front of Ed to protect him. The head scout looked like he was about to fight.

"Cut! Just just cut!" Another Adrian voice said. Suddenly what seemed like a whole bunch of illusions came out. A lot were coven scouts and them some where people that looked like they were filming a movie. Then what should be the REAL Adrian Gray came out, he was sitting on a high chair like he was a director.

"Okay couple of notes! Tom, the Adrian illusion was lacking a certain- hmm you get me?  Severene, that was really..poor work. You're on thin ice. Captain, the read of your last line was just a little..mhm." Adrian Gray, the real one this time explains to his team.

"I don't know what that means." Head scout says. "You'll figure it out." Adrian winks at the captain. "And, you. Well, you just  ruined any chance we had making this something." Adrian teleports in front of me, grabing Gus's hand.

"You were going to trick us into getting sigils!" Gus says trying to get out of Adrian hand.

"Uh, yeah I work for Belos, kinda my job." Adrian says as the head scout puts on the sigil glove on him. "But let's make sure you can never use your little illusion tricks again. Shall we?" Adrian says changing the sigil from illusions to abominations.

"No no no stay back! I said stay.....back!" Gus says as Adrian's hand got closer and closer.

But then the whole room went to a different place every almost 2 seconds. "How are you doing this?!" Adrian asks still not letting go of him. Gus's eyes turned light blue and glowing.

But then weirdly I see hunter?

"Hunter what are you?" I ask looking at him, but then he points to  Gus still being held by Adrian.

I nod knowing he wanted to get him away from Gray. "He said stay back!" I say as, me and Hunter get Gus away from Gray.  And we all run off.

We kept on running until we hit a wall. "Ow..." I say rubbing my head. "Whoa Gus your eye okay?" Hunter asks looking up at Gus. Then, I look up at Gus, and see that his 'eyes' were still that light blue but only one of them were.

"My spell it's still active!" Gus says looking around. "Well your a witch un-spell it." Hunter says standing up, then helping me up as well. "I can't I've never made on this big before!" Gus says. "Well we're still in Hexside we should find a teacher." Hunter says walking having one hand on the wall.

"Good idea." I say follow beside.

"Whyd you save me back there from getting a sigil? Doesn't those guys work for you?" Gus asks. Oh no..Gus is really young he really doesn't need to be rapped up in this.

"I uh owed you for the food." Hunter lies, but is wasn't a very good lie.

"Are these are steps for illusion steps?" Hunter asks himself putting a hand in his chin. He takes a step forward, but falling on his face. Yep definitely real.

"Real steps got that." I say, as me and Gus slowly walk down the real steps.

"So you helped me because of a sandwich?" Gus tries to give hunter his hand, but hunter doesn't take it. "It was a good sandwich." Hunter says standing up on his own.

"Hunter what's going on?" Gus asks. Hunter about to say something but then a voice says that I don't know and probably Gus dosent either.

"Hey its the kid!" A coven scout says?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
1417 words
Okay so this is the chapter for the 24. And I have some maybe sad maybe not sad news.
So not this week but next week on Wednesday starts leap testing for me, I might not post chapters every day like I do not maybe one every 2 days, bc I want to focus on testing.
But if you guys would like I can make a discord gc for toh and to just kinda talk but yk if not it's fine just maybe not as maybe updates as normally.
Like yk how some days I'll do 2 a day, it'll be 1 a day or 1 every 2 days. But I'll just see how much leap testing has me doing. But I still get out of school in May so that'll me a lot more chapter to be updated then.