♡~Chapter 32~♡

"We're to help." Willow smiles holding Belos down with her vines.
"Did you really think we wouldn't follow you?"

"Yeah girl, get with it."

"I feel like you should've known we would've come here." Amity, Gus, and I commented showing Luz that we were 100% going to follow her no matter what.

"You guys are literally the coolest!" Luz admits smiling at all of us.
But before we could be happy that we found Luz. Belos had to interrupt and try to escape from Willow"s vines.

"We have to get him to stop the draining spell but he's all mad!" Luz yells. Belos had finally gotten the strength and stood up almost breaking the vines.

But Belos still trapped in vines he moved around breaking pillars, dropping heavy rock, almost crushing all of us.

"Hunter! Watch out!" I yell out shielding both me and him with an abomination shield from a huge rock, almost crushing him to pieces.

"Thanks Y/n." He gasps looking at the new little pieces of rock, freshly shattered. "Are you okay?" I ask looking down at his hand with his sigil which wasn't getting any better.

But Hunter didn't speak a single word. He probably had no idea what was going on with his sigil.

Surely yeah he knew it was the draining spell, but he had no idea if he was going to live.

"Hey little help??!" Willow calls out. Looking back over to the other letting go of the abomination shield running over to Willow.
Kneeling down on the ground next to Willow reinforcing her vines with mine. We able to keep him down for a little bit but not for long.

Belos had grown more and more mad by the second. He had broken free from the vines. Making more falling rocks. But yet we all still tried to keep him down.

With Me, Willow, and Amity all getting on the same side of Belos we all 3 put Belos's arms down giving Gus a chance to relax him.
"All right Belos time to clam down." Gus tells Belos holding out the little magnet finding glass making both his and Belos's eyes glow a light blue.

But as soon as Gus's eyes turned blue Belos had started to freak out. He waved his head back and froth crushing pillars, screaming, and holding his head. Going back and froth his head and going right for Gus, like he was going to head butt his!
Heading straight for Gus moving him out of his way, someone else had the same idea as me. Hunter had used Flapjack's magic to teleport away from Belos.

Now both me and Hunter were both hugging on to Gus laying on the ground. Sitting back up Gus's eye went back to normal, but Gus didn't look the same.

"Gus! Gus you alright? Your not lookin the greatest." I ask worrying for his well being.

"Hu-yeah I'm good." Gus nods avoiding eye contact with me. "Hey look out!" He points over shielding his head, and with me coving him.

Looking back I saw Belos's actual real face, talking to Hunter. But Hunter had said something to make him madder, mad enough to turn back into the belos's beast form?

Trying to fight him off and protect each other, moving in front of me he once again only turned his face in his normal Belos self. Thinking he wasing to go for Gus again I stood right in front of Gus laying my arms out, covering Gus.

"Y/n why did you run from me, I was just trying to protect you. Only trying to help you." He told me and he thought I would believe.

"N-no...No you weren't you were trying to control me! You were trying to use me!" I say out of angrier holding out my staff, covering Gus even more.

Seeing that he had spotted my palizmen he yelled something demonic turning bacm into his beast form, so demonic that it was hard to hear what he had said. Whatever he had said it sounded like a name, like a woman's name, but I still couldn't figure out who.