♡~Chapter 24~♡

Luz and I walk back into the house, Eda, Hooty, and king following behind us. "Do you two need a minute?" Eda asks looking at the two of us.

"Yea....Y/n can I have a word with you for a minute..?" Luz asks tuning to me. "Yea um of course." I say. We walk up to Luz's room,
She locks the door behind her.

"Was there something you wanted to talk about before we talk to Eda..." I say looking down at my feet

"Y/n... why didn't you tell me?" She asks looking up at me. "Tell you what?" I ask. "That you're a...sky walker..?" Luz says, I cross my arms looking up at her. "Oh yea about that..." I say.

"Y/n you can tell me. Plus I all ready know." She laughs a little. "I just wanted to wait. And possibly together instead of Belos telling you." I say looking down.

"Why wait? Y/n we're best friends! We tell each other every thing!" Luz says throwing her hands into the air. "I know I know, but this is a bit more." I say. "More than what? Being best friends? What happened to, 'us weirdos have to stick together'?!" Luz asks making an out burst. "Stick together? You can't be saying stick together when you lied back there!" I yell uncrossing my arms taking a step forward.

"What are you talking about?!" Luz asks. "After you found out that I was a sky walker you said, 'we need to find a plan to beat Belos, together' I said 'we'll lose' and you said, 'Then we'll do that together too.' Guess what Luz we lose, and you weren't there." I say looking Luz, we both made eye contact.
"Y/n I-"

"Luz not right now. I think I need to be alone for a while." I say cutting off Luz. I grab my palizmen, pancakes and opening the window. I hoop on my staff and fly out the window.

Now where I somewhere, someone I can go to without question? "Hey pancakes do you know any one we can go to?" I ask my palizmen. After I asked the staff quickly took a right turn. But the only person I know that lives over there is....Willow! Of course! She's always open to help people.

Once I got to her house I knocked on the door. The door opened and it was one of her dad's answer the door. "Hi is um willow home?" I asks rocking back and forth. "Yea willow is home, HEY WILLOW!" He yells for his daughter to come down stairs. "Yea dad-Y/n what are you doing here?" Willow asks, as her dad walks away. "Can I stay here for a while...?" I ask putting my staff away, and pancakes gone up my arm then around my neck like a small white scarf.

"Yea of course you can is that okay with Eda?" Willow asks. Panic rises, she dosent even know that I left. "Yea of course she told me I could stay." I lie starting to rock back and forth again. "Okay let me judt ask my dad's first." Willow says walking into the house, and also letting me in. "Hey dad can Y/n stay for a couple of days?" Willow asks walking into their living room.

"Of course they can judt as long it's okay with their parents." He says turning around to face us.

I smile weirdly waving, what else was I suppose to do? "Yea it's fine with their parents, thanks dad!" Willow says pulling me up stairs to her room.

"Wow I haven't seen your room in a while willow it looks great." I say looking around to her new room. It was flyer derby themed. "Thanks Y/n you can set pancakes down right there with clover. They can have dinner together!" Willow says pointing to clover. "Thanks Willow." I put pancakes down and they eat together.
"So is there any reason you came or did you just want to hang out?" Willow asks taking a seat.

"Um I'd rather not say." I tell Willow siting next to her. "Oh well dinner might be don't I can throw you in something to eat if you'd like?" Willow asks. "That'd be great." I smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Willow this is great! I haven't had something this good in a long time." I say digging into dinner. "Haha thanks Y/n I'm glad you like it." Willow laughs.

After the weekend had passed I went to school with willow, but luz wasn't there.

"Hey Amity have you seen Luz or talked to her? Maybe?" I asks holding my arms, rubbing my elbow. "I haven't seen her but she has been sending me hearts and something about, be careful with him? And just things saying 'him' and she never tells me who?" She says. Him, Luz means hunter. Of course.

"Oh thanks Amity for your help." I say, the bell ringers a couple of seconds after, so i start walking to my class.

-------------------------------------------‐---------------------‐--------‐---------------------------------
"Hey guys can you come here?" Amity asks holding her plate. "Yea what's up?" Gus asks siting down next to me. "Have any of you seen Luz? I've been getting less and less messages from her every day." Amity says. "No I haven't?" Willow says, and Gus and I nod our heads no. "Well these are the last texts I got from luz, some thing some thing day of unity, and don't scare him away?" Amity says reading out loud her messages.

"And what about all those hearts?" Gus asks "oh uh those are for me." Amity blushes.

"I walked by the owl house the other day and it was covered with coven scouts. I wassss thinking about taking one for questioning but." Willow says getting cut off by Amity.

"Don't worry Willow they're tough." Amity says putting a hand on Willow's shoulder.

"But, I didn't want to draw attention to Eda and Luz." Willow says.
"Oh right smart move." Amity says when the bell rang. Amity and willow start to walk off throwing their food away. "Hey willow you should talk to Amity move get her to know you better, well better than before." I say.

"We're fine, plus we just started hanging out again, she probably just needs some time to see the new me." Willow laughs. "You mean the real you?" Gus asks, and willow nods walking off with Amity.

I stand up to see in the trash, Flapjack? Bur before i could get another step closer he flys off. "Hey come back here! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I yell pulling out my staff, flying after him. "Y/n where are you going?!" He asks doing the same.

"Hunter's palizmen!" I yell.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
1151 words
OMT I AM SORRY THST THIS IS SO LATE THIS IS FOR THE 23 SO EVERY SORRY