♡~Chapter 34~♡

"Oh-um Yeah, come on." He says padding on the right side of his sleeping bag?

"Thank you." I say moving my blanket off of me and slowly making me way out to the side of the sleeping bag.
"What has you up so late? Why aren't you sleeping right now?" Hunter asks as I move around to get comfortable.

"I uh... this must sounds really childish, but... it was a nightmare." I say glance back and froth between Hunter and my pillow. "Thats not childish, it's normal. But what was it about?" Hunter asked worried.

"I'm not sure, it was like I was in a dark place with no light at all and it was just me...alone.. I-uh heard someone's or something voice." I explain my bad dream to Hunter.

"Who was it?" He asks looking into my eyes. "I-i don't know it's a voice I had never heard ever before. It was like a echo, like a female and male voice together." I recall the weird sound of the things voice, it didn't sound any being I've ever heard before.
"Well it was also the feeling of being home sick." I say looking down at my hands.

"Home sick?" He asks grabing onto his pillow. "Yeah, every time that I have..or had, a realistic nightmare like that Luz or king would hear me and sleep next to me. But most of the time I would wake up and go to Eda, and sleep with her, it would always help." I recall the times I ran to Eda and sleep in her nest, Luz and King cuddle up next to me, or stay up with Hooty all night.

"The owl lady?" Hunter asks snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, she would always comfort me when I need it....s-she always knew what to do..." Tear forming in my eyes.

"I-im sorry I shouldnt be bothering you with all my emotional stuff. I'll go back to my spot." I grab my pillow and only got a knee up before and hand grabbing my wrist?

It was Hunter pulling me down but not where I was before..but into a hug? Laying down his face was laying down so nicely onto my neck, his arms around my body..

"You aren't bother me, and you wouldn't bother me with any of your emotions! You miss your family it nothing but normal to feel home sick." Hunter admits still hugging me.

'He totally likes you too! Can't you seeing it?' Willows words echoed and echoed in my head over and over again. Making a huge red blush going on my face and ears, but trying to block out the thought of that. I hug him back, putting my face onto his neck now. 

"Thanks Hunter." I smile on to his neck, slowly going back into my thoughts. I believe this is what Luz called, cuddling, something that humans do?

She said both couples and friends do this. But, this is friends cuddling right? But it just feels so....perfect.

Hunter head laying on my neck, our arms wrapped around each other. It all felt so nice,so perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Guys come on! Hurry before they wake up!" A fant voice male said along with multiple feet hitting a floor.

"Oh my titan.! Someone take a picture before they actually wake up!" Another fant voice says but a different voice says, this time it was a female's voice.After the female said that a click went off. "Their so cute!" A different girl voice said.

The click was the last thing I heard before my eyes slowly started to open.The first thing I realized I was still "cuddling" with Hunter. But not how we feel asleep.

Hunter was now laying on his back with both of his arms around my waist. As for I had both of my arms around his neck, and my head laying on his chest.

Once my eyes were fully opened and dark red blush went all over my face and ends of my ears.

"Well good morning Y/n, how did you sleep?" Amity laughs
Shooting up from Hunter chest realizinghow we had been sleeping all night, I got up and sat on the couch covering up my face with my hands.