♡~Chapter 16~♡

Y/N'S JOURNAL

              Writing in this journal again nothing really happened today but Luz trying to re create a glyph or human magic thing from that human Philip.
          Eda was trying to disaster Luz from the glyphs. It was a interesting story so I just listened a long with King and hooty.
It was about how eda and raine met when eda was still in Hexside.
Eda was trying to stay in Hexside for some reason. And she went to a gathering for powerful witches. She needed to bring back metals for the school. Which in the end she didn't but she did get a good word in by the head of the plant coven.
Who ever she is. Then when she was siting down for a break she went this bard witch, Raine Whispers.
They had done the changes together and made it to the last change together.
They didn't get a metal in the end of course but they did get a nice word in. To their school.
It also turns out Raine was also doing almost the same thing for their school! They had to make the school look good, for a scholarship. But turns out after the gathering Raine moved to Hexside! And then after that Eda and Raine did almost every thing together.

              And tomorrow me and Hunter should be doing the experiment on flapjack. I don't know why hunter doesn't just trust flspjack I mean he named him, feed hm, shelter him, and even more and he still can't trust him?
Plus I just think he hasn't done this experiment on flap yet because he's screamed on what flap he is going to do.
Hunter says that flapjack could go 'cazy'. But that's a lie. When I found flapjack and pancakes together they were as kind as a kitten. So they should be a like.
And knowing pancakes for as long I have pancakes would not go crazy. And I told Hunter that but he says flapjack it a bird and pancakes is a snake they could be different.
But I say other wise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
430 words
A real quick chapter to show ep 15 and stuff next chapter will of course be about the experiment I'm not sure if it's going to be 2 or 1 chapters long but even if it does after the experiment it will be hollow mind. This will be posted at night but ITS STILL MON AND THESE WILL BE THE CHAPTERS FOR MON AND THE EXPERIMENT WILL BE FOR TUESDAY CHAPTERS. okay see you then😊