"Come on baby." I said as I looked down at her. She smirked as she jacked me off while looking up at me.

"Please what?" She asked as she got on her knees and was eye level with my dick. She looked up at me and licked her lips before sucking on the tip. My knees bucked and she grabbed my thighs and held them for support as I thrusted into her mouth. "Please what daddy?" She asked again as we made eye contact. I bit my lip as I could feel myself getting ready to nut.

"Please let me nu-oh fuck." I groaned loudly as I shot my load in her mouth after she took all of me in again. I threw my head back and moaned as I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth relentlessly. "Shit baby." I said as she swallowed my nut. She licked me clean before standing up and smiling at me.

"Happy birthday daddy." She said again. Before I could say anything she went to my bathroom and brushed her teeth before coming back to stand in front of me. "Okay, so tod-" She started to say before I cut her off by picking her up and pressing my lips to hers. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I groaned as I felt her wet pussy rub up against my abs.

"Damn, you wet for me already mama?" I asked her as I pulled away and lifted her up and down against my stomach so that her clit could rub against me. She moaned softly as she looked at me.

"Always." She moaned as she kissed me before pulling away. "Fuck me please." She begged as she bit her bottom lip. I quickly slid into her and she moaned as I filled her up. I went and sat on the edge of my bed and she moaned as she started matching my strokes. "Oh fuck daddy, just like that." She moaned loudly as she threw her head back and bounced on my dick while grabbing her breasts. I dipped my head down and took one of her nipples in my mouth while taking one of my hands and putting it between us to rub on her clit.

"You feel so fucking good." I groaned as I thrusted up in her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bit her lip as she tilted her head back. I removed my hand from between us and wrapped it around her neck and made her look at me. "You like the way I fuck you?" I asked as her as we made eye contact. She nodded as she bit her lip. I squeezed her neck a little and she gasped softly. "Use your words baby. I said do you like the way I fuck you?" I asked her again as I slammed her down on me hard with my other hand.

"Oh shit, yes daddy. I love the way you fuck me." She moaned. "You always fuck me so good baby." She moaned. I leaned in and kissed her quickly before standing up with her in my arms and wrapped my arms around her waist and slamming her on me. She gasped as her breath got caught in her throat as she threw her head back. I leaned in and kissed her as our skin slapped together as I kept slamming her on me.

"Pussy so fucking good. Imma marry your fine ass one day." I groaned as she tightened around me. "You gonna marry me baby?" I asked her as I put my hand between us again and rubbed her clit roughly. She jerked as she nodded.

"I'll marry you baby." She moaned loudly as she kept tightening herself around me. "I'm about to cum baby." She screamed. I immediately pulled out of her and she pouted as she looked at me. "Really?" She asked. I leaned in and kissed her and slapped her ass a few times before pulling away.

"I got you baby. Get on all fours for me." I said against her lips. She nodded as I put her on her feet and she shakily climbed on the bed and arched her back. She looked back at me and bit her lip as she reached under and played with herself. I groaned and licked my lips as I looked at her, she looks so fucking sexy with her hair all over her head and her bare face.