Natasha was in the kitchen and eating breakfast Maria cook for her. She made potato soup with bread and sausages. Maria learned a very hard way that she couldn't eat pancakes and bacon anymore. The mere sight of it made her want to vomit.

Natasha also didn't fail to notice that her friends didn't follow her. They were lingering in the living room and from the corner of her eyes, they were whispering and trying to keep their voice down so she didn't hear anything they talked about. Oh, Natasha knew better than that. She knew they were talking about her and how to handle her in a situation like this.

Clint wasn't as subtle as he thought. He gave her all the tails of why he was here. The only reason why Clint was here was probably to help Maria and Maria couldn't handle Natasha by herself anymore.

She became too much of a problem. Nat thought bitterly. Another evidence that she wasn't going any further since the day Steve left but it was hard when you loved someone that much, attached to them as if her life depended on him.

She was a sinking ship and Maria couldn’t help her get better anymore. No one could help you but yourself, Natasha. She thought. You should change the way you handle this situation though. I might change the result in a better way. She played it safe for too long.

Time to put yourself out of misery and stopped being a dead weight to Maria.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Sharon woke up, feeling dizzy the way she never been before. After last night episode with Steve, it left her drain. She never thought he would yell something at her like that and she admitted that it was her fault to take something away from him.

But since when a man held on to that stupid more than his own fiancee. Sharon couldn't help herself but feeling a bit jealous. Steve changed since he came back and she couldn't handle him or even understand his action anymore.

As always, he was the only variable she couldn't solve since the day they met. It was out of her control and she didn't like it at all. Of course, she could handle a man who want to marry her for her family fortune. They were an easy puzzle to solve but Steve made sure since day one that he didn't want her money. That he could make money by his own ability.

Sharon laughed at him, saying that everyone had hidden motives and one of them was money. Steve smiled at her with the boyish grin that made her heart skip a beat and said, he actually used that word, he craved for companionship more than money.

And that what he always was. He wanted to spend times with her as much as he could, trying to be there for her with every up and down. Sharon told him that she couldn't always be there for him the way he did to her. He went quiet for a moment before met her demand half way.

"It's okay but I hope you will be there when I hit my lowest point."

What did she do wrong?

Sharon shook her head and stop thing about it. She had an important meeting today and she couldn't be distracted.

When Sharon came down from her bedroom, ready to go to work, she found a note left on the kitchen counter. It was from Steve.

Sharon, I will be at Tony's until our wedding day. Steve

Sharon was a bit shock by this. He must have been pissed at her, like really pissed since he never did such thing to her. They never fight this hard that it drove him away like this. He needed some space and she understood. Last night she violated something she shouldn't. She will apologize and make up to him for that when she saw him again.

She never had to do this. Steve was always the one that came around first but she knew that this time was different. Steve was ready to cut tie with her. The only things that kept him with her right now was the engagement and his honor. That wasn't enough to give Sharon the security and she will try her best to make up to him.